One month of Gamefly for $1.00 at wal-mart clearance

elkniwcire

CAGiversary!
Hey I was at wal-mart last night and they had a whole stack of one month of gamefly marked down to a dollar on clearance. They were in dvd cases next to the clearance games. Picked one up and activated it, so they are still valid.

[quote name='NoobHammer']I'm pretty sure it's a 2 week trial but I may be wrong. Still, scoop a bunch of em and you get a month for $2.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure they are for first customers only, if you use the same address/name/credit card/w.e they will most likely deny you.

Netflix and Gamefly need to have hot sex and make a baby called Gameflix.

Games as fast as Netflix shipping and hell if you want a movie, you can still get one with one subscription.

Gamefly would be nice, but they are horrid slow...

[quote name='xycury']Netflix and Gamefly need to have hot sex and make a baby called Gameflix.

Games as fast as Netflix shipping and hell if you want a movie, you can still get one with one subscription.

Gamefly would be nice, but they are horrid slow...[/quote]

Delivery for gamefly is fast for me. Takes 1 day after it is shipped to get to me. Same with Netflix. Nj rox ^_^

ya w/ gamefly depends on were u live i live in long island and takes 2~3 days when my game ships from Pittsburgh,pa 2 get it

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Delivery for gamefly is fast for me. Takes 1 day after it is shipped to get to me. Same with Netflix. Nj rox ^_^[/quote]

[quote name='killachris']ya w/ gamefly depends on were u live i live in long island and takes 2~3 days when my game ships from Pittsburgh,pa 2 get it[/quote]

Lucky... for me my trial, took me a week plus 2 days to get here....

I figured I might be able to get a game, send it back to test... but taking more than a week to get here...

no thanks. :(

While Netflix can send it in one day.

Gamefly needs more distrubution.

It isa full month of 2-at-a-time for new members. It was normally the one month for $9.88 deal, but it was marked down to $1.00 for clearance

[quote name='elkniwcire']It isa full month of 2-at-a-time for new members. It was normally the one month for $9.88 deal, but it was marked down to $1.00 for clearance[/quote]

Too bad, aww well, Oh yeah. I'm moving soon. New address = new customer :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

GameFly has 3 distribution centers in the US but they supposedly have some way for USPS to notify them when a game is on the way back and will ship a new game before receiving the old one. This has worked for me 1 out of 3 times. You can probably get a free month of GameFly with whatever Netflix provided coupon code is currently available. I think when I signed up at the beginning of the year that it was Netflix14 or something like that. So while $1 is cheap, Free is cheaper.

[quote name='mmazurik']GameFly has 3 distribution centers in the US but they supposedly have some way for USPS to notify them when a game is on the way back and will ship a new game before receiving the old one. This has worked for me 1 out of 3 times. You can probably get a free month of GameFly with whatever Netflix provided coupon code is currently available. I think when I signed up at the beginning of the year that it was Netflix14 or something like that. So while $1 is cheap, Free is cheaper.[/QUOTE]

A shame they can't master it, would be a neat system. :)

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']A shame they can't master it, would be a neat system. :)[/quote]
I don't think it's like the post said above. When I first joined, the first game I returned took a while because they had to wait till they got it in the warehouse and checked to see that the disk was inside. After that they told me that as soon as the game scans in(barcode on mailer) they will ship the next game.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']I don't think it's like the post said above. When I first joined, the first game I returned took a while because they had to wait till they got it in the warehouse and checked to see that the disk was inside. After that they told me that as soon as the game scans in(barcode on mailer) they will ship the next game.[/QUOTE]

Oh, to bad. I guess that would be to easy though. :p

bread's done
Back