One-Month of Xbox Live Gold for $1 - Possibly YMMV

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So there is an ad on Xbox Live to renew Xbox Live Gold for one-month for just $1. This may only be for people that are close to their renewal date as my subscription needs renewal in December.

You really can't beat an extra month for a buck, but the strange things is that after I purchased a month for $1, the ad is still showing up. Does this mean I can buy a month as many times as I want? So I can buy a year for $12?

FYI, the ad is in the Spotlight section. Here is a screenshot.

25ztifs.jpg

[quote name='EdgeNinja']I'm not sure what you guys are doing, but I've redeemed the $1 for 1 month deal on three or four separate occasions already and have never had a single problem. If you don't want your membership renewed for the full amount after one month, just call MS and have them cancel it before the renewal date. It's pretty simply, really.[/QUOTE]

I was about to post the same exact thing. Never had problems here. The only thing that happened was that auto renew was turned on and all I had to do was call in and ask them to turn it off. Their customer service couldnt be nicer about it. :applause:

Just an fyi, if anyone is interested in taking advantage of this deal; do so now. The deal seems to be non-existent in the new xbox dashboard update. Could just be me, but I don't think its worth the risk for everyone else interested.

bread's done
Back