One of the Kind Trade list ( update version) ^__^;

nonggame

CAGiversary!
Here are my trade list..... leave message on the the forum please I will answer them here if you have any question.

PS One Game

Final Fantasy 7 is mint and complete
Final Fantasy 8 is mint and complete
Castlevania Symhony of the Night mint and complete
Dragon GT final bout mint and complete ( it's the first print version )
Legend of Mana mint and complete
Final Fantasy Tatics mint and complete
Metal Gear Solid (Greatest hits) mint and complete
Lunar3 Eternal BLue mint but not complete ( missing sound track CD )
PS Two Game

since nobody ask about my PS2 collection I won't update the list ^___^;

PSP Game

Xmen Legend 2 mint and complete
Viewtiful Joe mint and complete
Infected seal, brand new , still virgin
Exit seal , brand new , still virgin
Spiderman 2 mint and complete
Darkstalker mint and complete
Metal Gear Ac!d 2 complete box have ugly sticker but everything is mint
Mega Man X mint and complete
Gradius Collection mint and complete

DS Game

Feel and Magic mint and complete
Rub Rabbit mint and complete
Super Mario Bro ( gone )
trauma Center Under the knife mint and complete
Cooking Mama mint and complete
StarWar Ep. 3 mint and complete
Ultimate Spiderman mint and complete
Pokemon Dash mint and complete ( I will never touch any game that have Pokemon from now on because of this game ) ^__^; fu,,,k Pikachu
BurnOut mint and complete
Dig Dug mint and complete
Mr. Driller mint and complete
DragonBall Z sonic something 2 mint and complete
Trace Memories seal , brand new, still virgin
Kirby Canvans Curse seal , brand new , still virgin

Game Cube Game

Baten Kaitos Eternal wings seal , brand new , still virgin come with ToyRUs Exclusive sound track
Eternal Darkness mint and complete
Metroid Prime seal, brand new, still virgin
Metroid Prime Echo mint and complete
Ikaruga complete, disk have some light scratches but work fine. How do I know because I beat it many times and no disk skip whatsoever
Cubenivor seal , brand new , still virgin
Mario Baseball seal, brand new , still virgin
NBA Street V3 with mario team in the cover seal , brand new, still virgin
MetalGear Solid TwinSnake mint and complete
Pimkin 2 seal , brand new , still virgin

Xbox Game

Thief one scratch on disk but still play fine , complete

GameBoy Advance Game

Pokemon Sapphire Ver. seal , brand new, still virgin
Virtua Tennis seal , brand new , still virgin
Wario Ware Inc, mint and complete
Metroid Zero Mission mint and complete

Feel free to ask any question. I'm mainly looking for trade or if you want to buy it just name your price here.

P.S I buy and sell with CAG before but I don't know how you look up on feedback now day.

YES all my game are complete with manual and the disk is in perfect condition. Some of the game are still seal. Maybe I will add more detail later on

Nice list GUY but most of your games are RPG which I don't have time to play now day. Thanks for looking ^____^;

[quote name='nonggame']YES all my game are complete with manual and the disk is in perfect condition. Some of the game are still seal. Maybe I will add more detail later on[/QUOTE]
It's ok to use endings on your plurals, yo.

I am interested several things from your list. Please cml and let me know if you see anything that interests you.

I just update my list and condition of each game. To everyone that ask me to check their list I didn't see any game I want ^__^; Only person I couldn't check the list of game is Segasonic because I don't know where is your link to your game list.

P.S no low ball plz someone PM me and want Final Fantasy Tactic for $15 shipped to Canada. This is cheapass gamer not dumpass gamer.

I really want PS3 game or xbox 360 game for some of my rare and expensive game ^___^

Thanks you for your time

P.S.S
Thanks you for looking at my game

[quote name='Stoneage']It's ok to use endings on your plurals, yo.[/quote]

It looks like english is his second language, in which case his english is quite good. Far better than most people know any second language. :)

Anyway, free bump because of the awesome games.

[quote name='Supreme']I'm interested in FFVII, Eternal Darkness, and Metroid Prime. Please CML for any one of them.[/QUOTE]

ummm RE4 for PS2 is very temping but I played on the cube before. Thanks for looking at my trade but nothing I want from your list.

[quote name='onikage']CML for Skygunner.[/QUOTE]

sorry didn't see anything for me on your list. BTW SkyGunner is seal , brand new , and virgin ^__^;

There's a lot on your list I'm interested in. Sadly, I have shit to trade. As much as I hate showing my embarassingly bad trade list, I'm gunna have to ask you to check it. Thank you, and try not to laugh.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Please CML for Cooking Mama mint and complete and/or Castlevania Symhony of the Night mint and complete[/QUOTE]

nothing on your list for me but thank you for check out my trade list.

[quote name='d00k']There's a lot on your list I'm interested in. Sadly, I have shit to trade. As much as I hate showing my embarassingly bad trade list, I'm gunna have to ask you to check it. Thank you, and try not to laugh.[/QUOTE]

^___^; nothing from your list for me , but thank you for your time.

[quote name='jwarren879']Please check my list in my signature for Castlevania Symhony of the Night.

Thanks
-Josh[/QUOTE]

ummm nothing that I want from your list sorry but I do have Xenogears mint and complete for ps1. ^___^; I mention it because I saw on your wanted list.

[quote name='BearMan23']Hey, interested in Legend of Mana, Metal Gear Ac!d 2, Megaman X and Gradius Collection. See my list please, thanks.[/QUOTE]

sorry I don't see anything on your trade list ^___^; but thank you for the offer.

cml / pm me a price for:

Pikmin 2

[quote name='kube00']Bump for rare stuff CML if you want![/QUOTE]
sorry didn't see anything on your list for me but thanks you for your time. ^__^:

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Sir but what happened to the old CAG feedback ? I used to buy and traded games at CAG before.

[quote name='Tybalt Flux']I am interested in:

Pokemon Sapphire
Eternal Mana
Ikagura
FF8
Cooking Mama
(In order of priority)

CML? http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2838748#post2838748[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything from your list. I mainly want to trade my games to PS3 or xbox 360 games. But if you really want to buy it plz name your price here. I'll sent my game first if you have lot of feedback and the game you want from my list is not rare. Thank you for checking my trade list hope we can do business.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Hello see my list for:
Legend of Mana (PSone) :hot: :hot: :hot:
Lunar (PSone)

Theres a link for my list in my profile..

Thanks[/QUOTE]

sorry I didn't see any from your list. Thank you for your time ^___^;

[quote name='Wlogan31']cml / pm me a price for:

Pikmin 2[/QUOTE]

Nothing on your list for me but thank you for your time.

[quote name='nonggame']
Pokemon Dash mint and complete ( I will never touch any game that have Pokemon from now on because of this game ) ^__^; fu,,,k Pikachu [/quote]

Free bump! That was the funniest thing I read all day. :rofl:

bread's done
Back