One Piece: Pirate Warriors PS3 £29.95 ($48.14) @ Zavvi.com (Update!)

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
One Piece: Pirate Warriors is only receiving a PSN release in the US/Canada, which was released on Sep. 25th. If you want a physical copy of the game, obtaining either the UK/Europe version or Asian version is the only way to go.

Zavvi.com had this game for preorder at £24.95, but the price has gone up since release to £29.95 (Current Exchange Rate = $48.14). This is the cheapest place to order the game from (and I did look ;)) As usual, ordering from Zavvi to the US is an extra £1.00 & you will have to wait around 2 weeks for delivery. Since this is a UK game, for you DLC lovers out there, make sure that you have a UK PSN account so you can have at it if need be. Zavvi does sell PSN cards, so you can download the DLC that way (after establishing a UK account of course).

:ps3: One Piece: Pirate Warriors £24.95

COLLECTOR'S EDITION INFORMATION

For anyone that is interested, Play-Asia has the Collector's Edition available for shipping to the US. The collector's edition comes with the game & a 19 centimeter replica of the Thousand Sunny in special packaging. Don't worry if you order this that you game will be all in Chinese as this version will have English subtitles just like the European Version. As almost all PS3 games are region free, there is no issue there as well.

:ps3: One Piece: Pirate Warriors Collector's Edition $95.89

PSN VERSION INFORMATION

If you don't care to own the game physically & are a Playstation Plus member, you can grab the game for a smooth $29.95 as stated here.
The download is a total of 11 GB, so you will need to have a total of 22 GB of HD space available for the download....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='antlp89']I live in California. Also looking at my order I believe it actually shipped out on the 20th.[/QUOTE]

Mine did too. If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm gonna be pissed. You up for co-op if I get my copy?

I'm trying to put in an order on the game and a couple blu-rays and for some reason I cannot complete the order. It refuses to let Paypal load and when I put in my Debit Card info, it says my card can't be authorized. What the hell?

[quote name='AsherFischell']Mine did too. If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm gonna be pissed. You up for co-op if I get my copy?[/QUOTE]

Oh wow I didn't even know it had any co-op. Been trying to ignore any trailers/info on games that I know I will buy anyways so if co-op is included in the game it is a welcome surprise. :D

I'm probably going to spend some time beating the game solo first before I venture into co-op but afterwards I'm down.

[quote name='Genki-JAM']I'm trying to put in an order on the game and a couple blu-rays and for some reason I cannot complete the order. It refuses to let Paypal load and when I put in my Debit Card info, it says my card can't be authorized. What the hell?[/QUOTE]

I have this same problem, does anyone ahve any hints or suggestions? Thanks in advance!

So far, it looks like my Collector's Edition should be here either later today or tomorrow. Tracking shows it was last at Orlando on the 8th and should be here by USPS (according to DHL Global Mail) by the 11th. :D

My collector's edition came in the other day. :D

mtkymt.jpg

Game runs perfectly fine on both PS3 and TV. Really wish the German age tags were so horribly ugly.

Does anyone know if the US DLC will work with the EU version of the game or will I have to create a EUR PSN account to get the DLC to work?

I'd rather not have to buy the content through a EUR account and I'm debating to pick up the US version of the game since it's on sale this week for $30.

[quote name='antlp89']Does anyone know if the US DLC will work with the EU version of the game or will I have to create a EUR PSN account to get the DLC to work?

I'd rather not have to buy the content through a EUR account and I'm debating to pick up the US version of the game since it's on sale this week for $30.[/QUOTE] Since the US version is download only and the European versions are on a disc, it seems likely there could be a difference and they might be incompatible DLC-wise.

Sometimes DL games aren't even compatible with physical copies in the same region - Infamous in America comes to mind. The game saves were not even compatible. Good question.

[quote name='antlp89']Does anyone know if the US DLC will work with the EU version of the game or will I have to create a EUR PSN account to get the DLC to work?

I'd rather not have to buy the content through a EUR account and I'm debating to pick up the US version of the game since it's on sale this week for $30.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, the dlc adds practically nothing to the game. If you've put a ton of time into another log already, you'll most likely be bored by the dlc which is just the same maps with different enemy placement. However, if you really must have it, you'll have to get it off of the EU PSN. I've heard that you have to buy an EU PSN card, but you might be able to just buy playstation money with your credit card and have it convert the currency.

Hey all I'm late to the party. I see Zavvi has raised the price to 29.95. How much would this be with shipping and all that?

[quote name='Tonious']Hey all I'm late to the party. I see Zavvi has raised the price to 29.95. How much would this be with shipping and all that?[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for a deal on this one too. Anywhere for less than $59.99?

[quote name='ammoun']I'm looking for a deal on this one too. Anywhere for less than $59.99?[/QUOTE]

Zavvi has it in stock for £29.99, so with £1.00 shipping added to the mix, a physical copy will run you per current exchange rates to an okay $49.81. You need to also factor in that your Credit Card company might charge a fee for currency exchange as well (mine is usually a couple of dollars)

The collector's edition (Asian Version w/English subtitles) is still in stock at Play-Asia for $95.89 plus shipping as well.

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Zavvi has it in stock for £29.99, so with £1.00 shipping added to the mix, a physical copy will run you per current exchange rates to an okay $49.81. You need to also factor in that your Credit Card company might charge a fee for currency exchange as well (mine is usually a couple of dollars)

The collector's edition (Asian Version w/English subtitles) is still in stock at Play-Asia for $95.89 plus shipping as well.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I noticed they had some copies on ebay for 55 with free shipping but they're coming from Hong Kong and would take 3 weeks. Last time I ordered from Zavvi it got to me surprisingly fast. (Live in Texas). So I think I'll go with them.

[quote name='Tonious']Thanks, I noticed they had some copies on ebay for 55 with free shipping but they're coming from Hong Kong and would take 3 weeks. Last time I ordered from Zavvi it got to me surprisingly fast. (Live in Texas). So I think I'll go with them.[/QUOTE]

Zavvi is kinda hit and miss with me; I think it depends on where they ship from as I've gotten games as quick as 10 days and then sometimes had to wait 21 days for a game (which is torture...). If you ever decide to order something out of Hong Kong, I would recommend Carinso on Bonanza.com. I wound up ordering the Sengoku Basara HD Collection for PS3 & it came all the way to California in 10 days with a tracking number as well. This seller does have One Piece in stock, but with shipping, it comes out to the $55 as shown with other eBay sellers (might be worth it if you want the tracking though ;))

Rise from your grave!

Just got my order in the mail. Only took 7 days. Pretty impressive since I live in Texas.

bread's done
Back