One sentence system argument

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Give one sentence arguing why your favorite system is the best,
(first person to put 'Halo 2' for Xbox or GTA: SA for PS2 gets it, try to think a little)

PS2 has the least corrupt Greatest Hits type thing.

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='jbroush99']Xbox has the highest resistance to gravity.[/quote]

Actually Gamecubes are the most durable[/quote]

Actually, Xboxes are heavier

[quote name='jbroush99'][quote name='smalien1'][quote name='jbroush99']Xbox has the highest resistance to gravity.[/quote]

Actually, Xboxes are heavier[/quote]

Which means they are less resistant to gravity :p
F=mg, more mass, more force.

[quote name='eldad9']Buying xbox supports microsoft in the face of threats such as open source software, apple, and security.[/quote]
A truely noble cause.

[quote name='jbroush99'][quote name='smalien1'][quote name='jbroush99']Xbox has the highest resistance to gravity.[/quote]

Gravity doesn't pull harder on things that are heavier. Take an intro physics class.

(Sorry, that was 2 sentences and not about consoles)

[quote name='Heyricochet'][quote name='jbroush99'][quote name='smalien1'][quote name='jbroush99']Xbox has the highest resistance to gravity.[/quote]

F=mg, more mass, more force.[/quote]

I get it now. I should have paid attention in high school science classes.
I officially change my 1 sentence statement to:

Since F=mg, then Xbox=heavier, but Gamecube has a higher reistance to gravity, and PS2=DRE's so I don't have a favorite.

[quote name='jbroush99'][quote name='Heyricochet'][quote name='jbroush99'][quote name='smalien1'][quote name='jbroush99']Xbox has the highest resistance to gravity.[/quote]

F=mg, more mass, more force.[/quote]

I get it now. I should have paid attention in high school science classes.
I officially change my 1 sentence statement to:

Since F=mg, then Xbox=heavier, but Gamecube has a higher reistance to gravity, and PS2=DRE's so I don't have a favorite.[/quote]

By resistant to gravity I thought you meant still works when droppe, but gamecubes were proved on xplay to be more durable

The dreamcast, because it was the loudest runniing system, and louder officially means that it's more badass.

[quote name='sansfreud']The dreamcast, because it was the loudest runniing system, and louder officially means that it's more badass.[/quote]

I do love that about it. It sounds like there is a miter (not sure of the spelling) saw in there.

[quote name='bignick']xbox uses electricity[/quote]

The GameCube runs off of fanboys hate for all other systems, which is much more enviromentally friendly.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='sansfreud']The dreamcast, because it was the loudest runniing system, and louder officially means that it's more badass.[/quote]

I do love that about it. It sounds like there is a miter (not sure of the spelling) saw in there.[/quote]

whispers *It's thinking....* great sound for an even greater system.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='javeryh']The Gamecube is great in bed.[/quote]

But the Playstation 2 is an easier lay.[/quote]

True, it is the most whored-out system... it will do anything to get noticed.

Xbox has HDTV compatible games and a better modding community.

(playing SNES, NES, Genesis and MAME games in 1080i is very cool ;) )

For the reasons which follow, including, but not limited to: pro wrestling, tecmo super bowl, rc pro am 1 and 2, blades of steel, hockey, the dunk sequences during double dribble, contra, four player off road and ikari warriors, the nes stands as the greatest system primarily due its library (which, upon reading over above list, one reader-you-most likely was thinking several dozen more games that went unmentioned, the very act of which reinforces the greatness of the nes), but secondarily due to the longevity of the system itself, in terms not only of relevance, but also general hardiness of the system and its components.

[quote name='Sn0brawler']Xbox has the good Techmo exlcusives, and the pretty women in those games are far better than a gamer can even dream about.[/quote]

I dont know what kind of women your xbox gets, but some people dont have to dream about Tecmo (sp?) girls cause with a gamecube, we just get the girls.

bread's done
Back