One sweet Valentine's day Destiny giveaway!

I'm making dinner for my girlfriend and then we're gonna play through Outlast together haha. She loves horror games, but I've never been a big fan of them, so we'll see how that goes.

PS4

I will be spending it with my wife at home. A little low on funds since was i unemployed for the past 9 months. Some destiny would sure Be nice for xb1.

Before anyone asks my wife saved up for about a year and bought me an XB1 for our 5yr anniversary.

I'll be spending valentines day with my girlfriend for a super date, and then later spending it with the Last of Us DLC :)

Put me down for the xbox one copy. Thanks OP and good luck everyone

I'll be spending it like I do every other perfectly normal Friday. Playing pool and having a couple beers at the bar. Kudos to Hallmark holidays.

Thanks for the opportunity! Would love to throw my hat in for an Xbox Code. Still have fingers AND toes crossed we see a PC release!

Gonna be my first Valentine's Day single in awhile. So, I don't know what I'll do. Most likely play some games and go though my backlog. So many good games to play, so little time.

Entering for a 360 code.

Unfortunately I have to work at both of my jobs on Valentine's Day, but my wife and I will be celebrating on Saturday with dinner at the Palm in Atlantic City. 

Xbox One

Last edited by a moderator:
I will spend Valentine's day with my honey, we'll probably watch a few classics, play some video games and just relax and have fun.
Because my jar of honey is the only one I have.

But newbies don't win giveaways. :(

I'll be spending it mostly at work and shoveling my fam out from the 16 inches of snow we just got tonight. I'm sure my wife and I will do something special at some point, if you know what I mean.

I would love the code for the PS3. Cheers!

I'll be spending it at work at a trampoline park, watching others hold hands and enjoy the moment while I yell at them for breaking the rules I've had to re-explain 300 times. All in all, it'll be a good day!

Xbox 360, please! Love you!

It really depends on how I do on Desperation Day, but more than likely, I'm going to be staying home.  It's just another day for me...

PS4 or Xbox One code would suffice.

Eating pizza and drinking Mug root beer with the family. Brings back memories of when my wife and I were first dating and would eat pizza while watching x-files. XBOX one please!

Contest is over! Thanks to everyone who participated, the 5 winners will receive their codes later today, after I get home from school.

me and my girlfriend of 5 years will have a nice dinner.... but we're both spending the day working..

down for a xbox 360 code!

bread's done
Back