ONE word for your FEB experience?

Yeah, I love it! Disappointed they couldn't throw in a screen protector, so had to go out and get the $10 Sony pack (nobody has the Hori ones until next week I suppose) The little gray flap inside the case is annoying b/c it has to be positioned just right for it to close. and the fuck-ing Data Connect, don't even get me started..tried to sign up once, got kicked off. Tried again, entered in everything, even my CC info, and got an error message! Not worth it for a $10 game, may just buy SSDD from the store. Can't believe the unit came with a full charge too, usually gadgets are only halfway. Messed around with mine for 3 hours last night (not really heavy usage) and still have half the battery this morning.

does anyone know what that port next to game slot is for? It looks kinda like firewire but I'm assuming its not..

edit: shit didn't see this was one word..

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol- I had mine delivered to my wife's office and she opened the box to get a charge on it for me. The first thing she said was "The case smells.".

Sturdy.

[quote name='Darklighter']Do you guys think it needs a screen protector? I never used one for the PSP, but then again it's not a touch screen.[/QUOTE]

uhhh yeah dude, I would run out and get one. But maybe thats just me. I've put a screen protector on EVERY portable I have, and I Zagg out any cell phones I get and the one tablet I have. You can never be too careful. Plus, it doesn't look like that Hori Repair screen is going to hit the states.

...might as well just be on the safe side. $10 ain't nothing to save you from some scratches..

[quote name='Darklighter']Do you guys think it needs a screen protector? I never used one for the PSP, but then again it's not a touch screen.[/QUOTE]

Yes, a screen protector is definitely recommended

bread's done
Back