One Year of Free Game Rentals At Hastings

Come on kids, Gamecrazy does the same thing. And it's definitely not unlimited rentals. It's not that great of a deal.

That's very true, having two free rentals a month from Hollywood Video was nice since if I were to go and do that with my own money that's like $120. Sure they're not acctually giving me anything worth that much to them as was mentioned it's better then anywhere else where you'll get laughed at if you ask for something extra.

Has anyone ever tried pricematching this to Best Buy or somewhere else. Never really thought of it until now, but they have the "$72 value" on the sheet of rentals and if it was in an ad you'd have an even better chance.

[quote name='nwaugh']Come on kids, Gamecrazy does the same thing. And it's definitely not unlimited rentals. It's not that great of a deal.[/QUOTE]

And what's lame is that they say 12 free rentals, but they give you a sheet and you can only get one free rental a month.

I do like how they can't spell for shit on the website, though.

http://www.gohastings.com/images_d/serial/0005253pg5.png

"cut throught".. nice.. also nice how they (as usual) charge $10 more than the MSRP on a game.

bread's done
Back