One year of GameTap for $30

SpiderLocMTGO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
GameTap has a feature that allows you to create subaccounts, two of which may be logged on at any time. Since I only need one for myself, I was wondering if another CAG would like to go in on a one-year account with me. I can set up said accounts with any desired permissions, available account names, passwords, etc using the main account. Shoot me a PM if you'd be interested in going in on an account with me.

EDIT: I am no longer looking for a partner, FeNoM and I got it worked out, thanks.

Just one other person. The year of service is $60, split two ways it is $30 for each of us. I can set up the account with the main account and up to 7 or so sub-accounts, and any two of the accounts can be logged in at a time.

so nobody can stop u from cancelling ur partner's account once he pays u? this deal seems fishy. if the partner can have autonomy, i'd possibly do it.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Just one other person. The year of service is $60, split two ways it is $30 for each of us. I can set up the account with the main account and up to 7 or so sub-accounts, and any two of the accounts can be logged in at a time.[/quote]

Assuming what he says is true (too lazy to contact Gametap) he would have no rhyme or reason to cancel his partner's sub-account. Could you provide a link to where it states that a main account can be online at the same time as a sub-account?

FeNoM, if you want I can paypal you $30 of my dollars and let you set it up since you have feedback. The best I have is eBay feedback (under the same name, SpiderLocMTGO). Let me know what you think.

bread's done
Back