One Year XBOX Live and Xbox originals for sale and trade!

eastcoastvillian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
The games include the original case, but NOT the case insert.
Each game will will come in the actual green xbox case I bought it in with the manual, but that is it. The games are all in excellent working condition. many of which I have barely even played.

Would prefer to sell as a lot ,but will trade anything and everything for 360 stuff! Make me offers!! DO NOT ask me how much I want for stuff!

Have:

XBOX
Amped 2 ( No manual )
Blitz: The League
Genma Onimusha
NBA Street V3
Robotech Battlecry ( No manual )
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Timesplitters Future Perfect ( Not backwards compatible for 360! )
Tony Hawk 2x ( No manual )
Tony Hawk 4
Tony Hawk Underground
Unreal Championship ( No manual )

XBOX 360

A one year subscription to live. I removed the live card from the packaging but it has never been used. It is a brand new one year gold subscription to xbox live. I would prefer to trade it, but would sell with paypal for $40.00

Want:

XBOX 360
Guitar Hero 2 ( game only )
Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga
Orange Box
Soul Caliber 4
White wireless controller :hot:

DVD

Arrested Development Season 3 :hot:
Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels
PAYPAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I would sell the system but it is way beyond repair. The disc drive bent, I replaced it, it later failed, and I tried to fix it again but badly damaged the interior. Pretty embaressing.

Timesplitters 2 and Fable are pending.

[quote name='eastcoastvillian']Sorry, I would sell the system but it is way beyond repair. The disc drive bent, I replaced it, it later failed, and I tried to fix it again but badly damaged the interior. Pretty embaressing.

Timesplitters 2 and Fable are pending.[/quote]
I might be interested in it for parts, does it power on at all?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I might be interested in it for parts, does it power on at all?[/quote]

Yes it powers on, and will play games maybe once every 10 to 15 tries, so you probably could do something with it. I also have 3 s type controllers in decent shape if you want those too.

Eh I got rid of the case artwork because I put my games in a CD case. Silly thing to do, but I'm just glad I kept the cases and manuals.

Oh and Halo is pending right now.

[quote name='eastcoastvillian']Yes it powers on, and will play games maybe once every 10 to 15 tries, so you probably could do something with it. I also have 3 s type controllers in decent shape if you want those too.[/quote]
Price? Let me know, thanks!

Just the discs :
Burnout 3: Takedown

Grand Theft Auto 3
Soul Caliber 2
Tony Hawk 3
X-Men Legends

for a new play and charge kit?

Things have been going great, only 11 more games to go!

I even got rid of the old xbox itself!

And I got a play and charge kit!

Unofrtunetly I still don't own a single 360 game and that is pathetic. So I need cash!

Or 360 games if you want to trade one of yours for a bunch of my old games!

Have you seen the amount of space xbox originals take up when you download them from live? Ninja Gaiden is like 5 gigs no joke.

You're definetly way better off buying games from me.

fSymsOGXO5e1d1nqnhRKPMqt_500.gif

Really......what's going on here? Won't anyone buy my games?

bread's done
Back