Onimusha 2 (PS2) for 9.99 at Best Buy, free shipping

Interesting. It didn't show back ordered when I paid for it... God I hope I haven't become another victim of the Best Buy Backorder Abyss. [-o

Dear Robert:

The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it to you by 02/05/2004.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to cancel this item from your order or have any questions, call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289). For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

DAMN YOU BEST BUY!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

[quote name='XCutioner93']Is this online only, or available in B&M stores as well?[/quote]

I have no idea, I haven't been in a Best Buy B&M store to look recently. if anyone can find out, please post about it here. thanks!

btw, you can check local in-store availability, purchase online, then pick it up for that price if you can find it at a near-by store.

Mine just shipped out this morning (2/02). I ordered it on 1/14.

See fellas, just because it's backordered have a little faith that a deal isn't dead. :)

Good news! I just received an email from Best Buy confirming the shipment of my order! Looks like BB isn't gonna screw me after all! Has anyone else received confirmation?

[quote name='waxHead']gee, maybe a little bit of credit for finding this at almost 4am last night?

:evil:[/quote]

Sorry, I only have 2 eyes and I do make mistakes.
A simple PM works best if you feel I made an error.

[quote name='"CheapyD"'][quote name='waxHead']gee, maybe a little bit of credit for finding this at almost 4am last night?

Im thankful for CheapyD

[quote name='waxHead']gee, maybe a little bit of credit for finding this at almost 4am last night?

Credit is given where credit is due. And since you weren't the first to report it, YOU GET NOTHING!!!!! :lol: JK. :p

Thanks for reminding everyone.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='waxHead']gee, maybe a little bit of credit for finding this at almost 4am last night?

Sorry, I only have 2 eyes and I do make mistakes.
A simple PM works best if you feel I made an error.[/quote]

please accept my apologies CheapyD, I didn't mean to sound so harsh in my post. thank you for the response and I'll just send a PM in the future.

I love the site, please keep up the good work!

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='waxHead']gee, maybe a little bit of credit for finding this at almost 4am last night?

Credit is given where credit is due. And since you weren't the first to report it, YOU GET NOTHING!!!!! :lol: JK. :p

Thanks for reminding everyone.[/quote]

hahaha! :D

no problem at all, I hope you're able to get in on the deal, if you want it, of course ;)

I should be asking myself why I found it at nearly 4am, instead of sleeping!?!

Ordered it as well with no problems :) After watching the Onimusha 3 trailer (such awesomeness), I'm going back and playing both 1 & 2. For the first game, EB has Genma Onimusha for $8.99 used. With the 25% code, it came out to only $6.74 with free shipping. Good stuff!

bread's done
Back