Onimusha 3 $9.99 at North Arlington, TX Best Buy ( That location only )

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
I hope this isn't to specific of a deal to post, but there may be people in the DFW area who would be informed.

The north Arlington, TX store had it's grand opening yesterday, and one of the deals was Onimusha 3 for 9.99. It was only good at that loaction, and runs through today.

If this is too area specific to post, feel free to lock.

I used to live right up the street from Lincoln Square, at Abrams and Browning. Now I live right on the edge of Mansfield. And yes, there is an alarming number of DFW CAGs.

this former DFW CAG would love a copy.

He has the sword coming to his house and a poster as well, but needs the game :lol:

Man, and if you still have the coupon book from this summer (the GamePro one with Madden 05 on the cover), there's a $5 off coupon inside.

Me too. I wonder how many CAGs are in the Dallas area. It's gotta be atleast 50. I guess people from Dallas are just really cheap. :D

I have Brand New Non-Greatest Hit version of Ratchet & Clank: Going Comando, Wild Arms 3, and Socom 2 for Trade if anyone want pickup a copy for me ??

Thanks

[quote name='sj41']Me too. I wonder how many CAGs are in the Dallas area. It's gotta be atleast 50. I guess people from Dallas are just really cheap. :D[/quote]

i'm in dallas as well. i would go down to arlington to check it out, but this deal simply isn't worth it.

bread's done
Back