Onimusha Katana $29.99 at GameCrazy

ForKChop

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
If you happen to still be looking for this, GameCrazy has them for $29.99. Obviously way more than a penny, but way cheaper than ebay.

Picked up one for a friend, my local has one left in stock.

ForkChop - where are you located?

Any chance you could snag one for me? I'd be happy to pay for cost, shipping and a little extra.

are these new? I'll pay $50 shipped for a new one if anyone feels like getting one locally and shipping it to Florida.

Why don't you special order it with Gamecrazy? My store didn't have one, but I put my $6 down on one and they located one for me in about 2 weeks. You can special order any item at the store and they will look high and low for you. Beats going store to store for something :)

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Why don't you special order it with Gamecrazy? My store didn't have one, but I put my $6 down on one and they located one for me in about 2 weeks. You can special order any item at the store and they will look high and low for you. Beats going store to store for something :)[/quote]

I would, but unfortunately, we don't have gamecrazies in south Florida. We also don't have Fry's. It'd be nice to have those two chains here.

[quote name='mbstuff']I would, but unfortunately, we don't have gamecrazies in south Florida. We also don't have Fry's. It'd be nice to have those two chains here.[/QUOTE]
Thats exactly how I feel. Those chains must be scared of the hurricanes. :)

I figured you'd get inundated. :) None of the 4 GC's around me have one. I did find a used one on Amazon for less than $15. It's a gamble but hopefully it is what it is supposed to be (and works).

Earl

Ok I responded to the first 2 people that PMd me. If they do not longer want it, I will go down my list until I PM everyone. I managed to get 2 extra.

The break down for CAG would be approximetly

Cost = 30 + 2 (tax) + 7.50 (shipping via DHL) + 2.50 for the packing materials I need to buy for it.

So total would be $42~paypal fees. For those I didn't PM yet.

bread's done
Back