Online Deal/Sale of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough call, but I gave the nod to the Ebgames coupons for being around all year and because Amplitude was the only game I was able to get in the Overstock sale (really the only one I wanted/didn't already have).

Out of the choices, the Overstock.com deal. I've had better individual deals elsewhere at times, but in this case... how can you beat $2 games? :)

I vote for the "EBgames: 25%/26% off used games with free shipping (CAG15/CAG16)" deal. Yeah, they screw you on trade-in values, but they do have some pretty sweet sales. This was one of them.

EBgames: 25%/26% off used games with free shipping (CAG15/CAG16) deffintly gets my vote. I mean EBGames reconized this site and one of our fav dead deals.

Hmm I don't buy used games so the gamefly sale didn't really do anything for me, I think some of the random EB $5-$10 sales should have been on there. Wario World, 1080, and Megaman NT come to mind.

The Gamefly one had some really great deals. I picked up Tales Of Symphonia for $19.99 and The Suffering for $9.99. Some of the prices were pretty insane for games that were just a few months old. I just wish the discs weren't as scratched as they were (at least where Tales was concerned).

Amazon.com (TRU): Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Even though I didn't get there in time, the timing of that sale meant that you could get some great games for cheap.

I ended up getting MGS TTS, Tales of Symphonia and Burnout 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back