*Online Only* Toys R Us Buy One Get One 50% Off!

walterdude

CAGiversary!
I was just browsing around, and saw that Toys R Us has an online only sale for Buy one and get one 50% off!... Here's some information, and I have no list of what is eligible. Though, it seems like it's pretty much any game.

http://www.toysrus.com/promo/index.jsp?promoId=12294506

pixel.gif
Online Only! Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF THESE video games! Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to lowest priced item purchased.
HOW IT WORKS
· Must add 2 items to cart in order to qualify
· Maximum 1 discount per order
· While quantities last
QUICK LINKS
Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View Eligible Items
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount.

This deal has Spiderman: Edge of Time and X-Men Destiny (as well as a few other recent games) so it's not a complete waste.

I couldn't help but notice Black Ops Hardened Edition is on the list at $20, either- but it's out of stock online, and you can't use in-store pickup with it. :roll: Toys R Us, you be trollin'.

Well, now that I can get free shipping from TRU, this wouldn't be a bad promo if it weren't for the titles, but it's more the ridiculous prices on them to begin with.

bread's done
Back