Online USA Square Enix Store now open

MadFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.square-enix-shop.com/usa/index.cfm

I searched to see if anyone posted this and couldn't find any previous post. So forgive me if this is a double posts.

Anyway, for you Square Enix fans, they opened the official online shop on the Aug. 20th. So far they mainly have Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts items. I'm hoping they stock more Dragons Quest items like their Japan store because I want to purchase my nephew a plush Slime.

Some pricey stuff in there. Hope it is high quality for those who would actually buy it.

After looking through junk, I kindof like the FF3 Trading Arts set, Cactaur Plush and Tonberry Plush. May be interested in getting one of those eventually as they're not to bad on the price and look well designed. Would probably fit well in decorating my gaming room and go well next to my beanie DK, plush Vivi, and my Big Daddy.

Was checking this out earlier in the week... tempted by the Shinra business card holder, Cactuar, and Tonberry.

The FFIII figures would be nice (decent price) except they don't have the full 7 figure set, which is sorta lame. I'll wait till they do figures for the chibi-remakes of IV-VI.

bread's done
Back