Onlive sales

mysoor2000

CAGiversary!
Onlive sales are live till January 2nd.
Red Faction - $5
Borderlands - $10 etc
Only drawback is need for a good internet connection..
I got $10 last week for adding 10 friends.. so picked up borderlands for free.. also thanks to the other thread, got the onlive codes for Braid and World of Goo with the Humble Indie pack

$10 for adding ten friends? Like to your friends list thing? I'm all over that if true. For some reason my PC has been struggling with onlive lately though.

[quote name='slidecage']isnt onlive that new piece of #$#$# thing that hooks to your tv....[/QUOTE]

It was originally on the PC, and still is. Its very useful if you don't have a powerful gaming computer, you have to deal with a lower image quality, but it's still very playable.

[quote name='Calinks']$10 for adding ten friends? Like to your friends list thing? I'm all over that if true. For some reason my PC has been struggling with onlive lately though.[/QUOTE]
sadly the offer expired dec 22.. i should have created more ids and bought unreal tournament also for free..

[quote name='henrylin22']im on 50mbps and theres still a bit of lag once in awhile[/QUOTE]
:cry:

I actually really like the idea of Onlive but comments like this and the crappy ISPs in my area keep me away.

I get 8MB down and 1MB up here. I used to have Uverse that advertised 18MB down but I never tested more than 12MB. But even that wouldn't keep me from lagging I see...

[quote name='mysoor2000']sadly the offer expired dec 22.. i should have created more ids and bought unreal tournament also for free..[/QUOTE]

Man how did I miss that? Easy money.

I don't know what the deal is but lately my PC has really struggled to run onlive. It used to be smooth but now it's messed up. Something is wrong.

[quote name='henrylin22']im on 50mbps and theres still a bit of lag once in awhile[/QUOTE]
agreed its laggy, quite meh imo, and I have good net too....

bread's done
Back