OnLive THQ Sale Up to 82% off (daily deal) 10/3-10/9

acsguitar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Just got an Email from OnLive about their THQ sale this week. More/Better details can be seen here:

http://onlivefans.com/showthread.php?12168-THQ-Daily-Sale-10-3-11-10-9-11

Up to 82 Percent off games (maybe more if you are a play pack subscriber). New game every day!

Feel free to add the game of the day to this thread:

10/3/2011 - Deal is HomeFront for 14.99 Non Playpack subscribers 10.50 for PP Subscribers.

Also an OnLive Post Icon would be cool

Tuesday (10/04/11) deal is Metro 2033 for $5 and $3.50 for Playpack members. Sweet game very nice. Good price to get in on the service.

[quote name='zubalove']Tuesday (10/04/11) deal is Metro 2033 for $5 and $3.50 for Playpack members. Sweet game very nice. Good price to get in on the service.[/QUOTE]

cant wait :)

I've been playing Metro 2033 since it was the Friday $5 deal on 9/9. Highly recommended at this price.

Here's hoping there'll be something on sale this week I'm interested in (and don't already have).

EDIT:
The remaining THQ titles currently available on OnLive are:
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Darksiders
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising
MX vs. ATV: Reflex
Red Faction: Armageddon
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Yea I got Metro 2033 for 5 bucks a few weeks ago. Pretty good game. Pretty darn hard though and very dark. Playing during the day is almost impossible to see unless you really up the brightness. I give it a B so far but definitely worth 5 bucks or 3.50. Waiting for Space Marine!

Ugh, I have the playpack so 3.50 is so hard to pass up, but I feel like I'll literally never play this game with the kind of backlog I have.

Haven't bought anything from OnLive yet, but I'd totally get Chaos Rising if it was around $5.

No computers in this house can really play OnLive completely smoothly, though.

Recently posted on OnLive's FB page:
Hint: Tomorrow’s deal will leave you whinnying for more.

Any ideas? I'm not sure which of the remaining titles that could possibly point towards.

[quote name='eugaet']Recently posted on OnLive's FB page:

Any ideas? I'm not sure which of the remaining titles that could possibly point towards.[/QUOTE]

Possibly Darksiders? I have no idea. I haven't even really played Darksiders, but I assumed since the main character is War (IIRC), who is one of the Four Horsemen. (again, assuming I understand the game)

[quote name='eugaet']Recently posted on OnLive's FB page:

Any ideas? I'm not sure which of the remaining titles that could possibly point towards.[/QUOTE]

Darksiders. Yup. Four Horsemen.

That should be a $5 deal too, I expect.

Darksiders deal just went live.

Was playing the Metro demo and liked it enough to buy it, but the deal expired while I was playing. Too bad.

Tempted again by a game I'll probably never play. I resisted yesterday and I probably will for the rest of the week as well.

bread's done
Back