OnLive Winter Sale - Over 40 Games Discounted Up to 75% Off

jasonpaul

CAG Veteran
OnLive is holding a Winter sale now through January 2nd. They have discounts on over 40 games in the United States and the UK.

The list of games on sale includes:

Assassin’s Creed II – On Sale For $14.99 US ONLY
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – On Sale For $29.99 US ONLY
Borderlands – On Sale For £2.50 UK /$5.00 US
Orcs Must Die! – On Sale For £5.99 UK /$7.49 US
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition – On Sale For £14.99 UK /$19.99 US
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.2 – On Sale For $22.49 US ONLY
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction – On Sale For $14.99 US ONLY
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Chaos Rising – On Sale For £9.99 UK /$9.99 US

More information and the entire list at: http://onlivefans.com/news/onlive-w...nted-up-to-75-off-now-through-january-2/6191/

awesome OP! was wondering if On-Live would be giving us any gifts. Now to sort through these and see which ones have touch controls for tabs ;)

[quote name='nadohawk']I will never buy from them again. Their shoddy service makes their games practically unplayable.[/QUOTE]

maybe your internet just sucks?

[quote name='Captain Andreas']maybe your internet just sucks?[/QUOTE]

25 up 25 down (well when I used the service) with excellent service across the board with four heavy users having no issues while streaming HD at the same time (online gaming as well) points the issue with Onlive.

I have 25 down 10 up internet, and the quality is fantastic with 3 users concurrently.
Highly recommend OnLive.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sandman8288']I have 25 up 10 down internet, and the quality is fantastic with 3 users concurrently.
Highly recommend OnLive.[/QUOTE]

agree

I just took the dive. Have read a lot about the service over the last couple of weeks and it just fits perfectly with what I was looking for. I finally got cable up at my cottage a few months back and I have been trying to figure out what I was going to do with gaming up there. Buying another console and transporting my games back and forth just didn't seem appealing. Onlive just seemed perfect in regards to what I was looking for. Got the MicroConsole TV package with an extra controller.

I will admit the gaming selection seems a bit weak right now but I am sure it will continue to get better as time goes on. Personally, I would love to see more PC adventure games added. Seems like a pretty cool service all in all.

I'm only running 12Mbps and OnLive runs great. Though, I'll admit my standards aren't likely as high as others.

I'll have to check out the list. Thanks for the mention, OP.

bread's done
Back