only hit confirm order 1 time at eb games in the morning i just learned

[quote name='Scorch']WHOOOO

so, let's get this right.. you have a christian friend who gets pissed at family guy, a cat that can't walk in a straight line and dies after it jumps a few inches off the ground, you break the power button on your computer (and best buy, funnily enough, hangs up on you), you forget you have an xbox, your mailman beats up your packages and damages your door, you have nonstop problems with blockbuster online, you lose games in the mail when sending games back to Gamefly, you can't really tell when your birthday is (First you say it's your FIRST birthday, which naturally would mean on the site, then you go on to forget it's your cousin's birthday, on the SAME DAY AS YOURS), you wonder if doctor's still use casts for broken bones (no genius, they use a magic wand now), you get broken games from EB, you forget what day it is, you wonder if having your arm fall asleep is normal, you want to sue nickelodeon, you want to know how to keep your nuts tight (*shifts eyes*), and now you can't figure out that you only have to click "confirm order" once.. you're truly one of a kind.

Hey, at least I didn't point out the "Stinky Magazines" or booger thread.

Sorry for the "half-have-links-half-don't" thing, I got lazy and his english annoyed me. I don't understand how this guy gets up in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Scorch, you fucking rock. Sometimes I hate you, sometimes I love you. You are probaly by far the smartest CAG here. I'm not joking, I really think you are.

[quote name='c']I have problems with people who bash peoples' ability to use the English langauge but have typos and mis-spellings in nearly every one of their posts.

Who do you think I'm talking about, gizmogc? Perhaps you should take your own advice? Using capital letters doesn't automatically set you above the "GameFAQs" stereotype.[/QUOTE]

The fact is, this is internet land. I don't really care to much about spelling/grammar as much as I normally would. But in all reality, when I post something, you can understand what I am trying to say, and I do contribute quite a bit here. Slide Cage's posts usually make zero sense...ok, I said usually when I should have said 'never'.

Hey, are you still planning on driving across time tomorrow? Let us know how it goes...maybe get next weeks lottery numbers for me! Also, please let us know all the details of the EBgames/GameStop merger!

P.S. You all know someone was going to bump this thread on his supposive 'drive across time' trip.

[quote name='gizmogc']P.S. You all know someone was going to bump this thread on his supposive 'drive across time' trip.[/QUOTE]

I had planned to.

Man o man....this is the 1st time I've read this post, and after just drinkin 2 beers and reading that I must say my head just don't feel right.

its funny how u guys mock this guy so much yet he keeps posting here, he could just as easily just read other posts and stuff. Really strange that he almost doesnt even seem to acknowledge your posts. Makes you wonder if he has much else in his life...

[quote name='Sulmona']its funny how u guys mock this guy so much yet he keeps posting here, he could just as easily just read other posts and stuff. Really strange that he almost doesnt even seem to acknowledge your posts. Makes you wonder if he has much else in his life...[/QUOTE]

no the people who rip on other people dont have a life. They are probally these people who have no friends , no life and go I can get on the net and act cool and people will like me

[quote name='slidecage']no the people who rip on other people dont have a life. They are probally these people who have no friends , no life and go I can get on the net and act cool and people will like me[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, that's exactly it. You hit the nail on the head.

[quote name='gizmogc']Scorch, you fucking rock. Sometimes I hate you, sometimes I love you. You are probaly by far the smartest CAG here. I'm not joking, I really think you are.[/QUOTE]

He is the master of the Search function, there is no doubt of that. ;)

I like slidecage. He keeps things interesting and I honestly don't think he would screw over another CAGer. He just likes to get what's coming to him.

bread's done
Back