Onsale.com help

Gotchaforce

CAGiversary!
onsale.com has the pro duo 1GB for $108, and since this price ROCKS, i want it from there, however, a little dilemma... they say "call us for availability", yeah, i call their number, nothing happens, it leads me to some "this number is not available now, we will now transfer it to their blah blah". If anyone can contact them and get some info on how long we have to wait for it to ship, that would be awesome.

I placed an order for them in the end of February. When I called them last week they stated that they should be getting in their shipment by the end of April.

If you go ahead and order you should know that they have this item heavily back-ordered, and is been that way for th epast two months. So just because you put in an order doesn't necessarily mean you will get your's when they get their shipment in, as they have to fill all their previous orders.

This item is back ordered everywhere I look. Since the price is too sweet to resist I ended up purchasing a 256 mb and 512 mb to hold me over till my 1gb comes in.

bread's done
Back