Ooops... eBay Spree!

Tespo125

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
Just spent $175 on three pairs of shoes... oopsie.

Nike URL Black/White/Black $30+12
Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Hemp/Jersey Gold/Mahogany Red $50+15
Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Heineken $65+15

My mom told me I could get one pair for school. All she knows about is the first pair. I already paid for them through PayPal and I'm just gonna hope she doesn't notice.

Can anyone else relate?

damn thats alot of money on shoes.

i got 2 pairs from the footlocker sale last week and it came to 24$ +shipping

Yeah, last year, I asked my parents if i could buy Earthbound. They said yeah and I created an ebay and paypal account. When I asked them to make a username and password for themselves, they said anything. So I made them up and bought my Earthbound. Unfortunately, later that night, I was talking to my friend about the NES days, and how we used to play Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros. all day. That night, I ordered a used NES with all the wires and 5 games included, all for $13 plus S&H. I think they knew about it, but they never said anything to me.

Yeah I went through a phase were I went Ebay crazy and probably spent more than $150 then my parents knew about. But I did over a long period of time and and with small orders.

That's a lot of money for shoes at one time, but it is easy to get wrapped up in buying things on ebay

[quote name='nickmad']buying sneakers is like crack....thats how i wound up with 7 pairs. i have a nice daily rotation going.[/quote]

I got hooked last summer when I must've bought 10 pairs. Half of them from eBay. I know it sounds like a lot of money, but eBay shoes are incredibly inexpensive and I recommend everyone to look to eBay before going to the store. Shipping may be the only downside.

[quote name='punqsux']damn thats alot of money on shoes.

i got 2 pairs from the footlocker sale last week and it came to 24$ +shipping[/quote]

a true cheapass :D

[quote name='rodeojones903']Im sorry, they are just shoes. I would have bought one pair and not stolen from my parents.[/quote]

Rock on! I hope you guys get chewed the fuck out. :twisted: If my kid tried to spend $175 on three pairs of shoes when I told him one pair, there'd be hell to pay.

My last pair of Sneakers cost me $15, a pair of Nikes on clearance at Sears. I refuse to pay high money for shoes anymore

i buy my shoes and my kids shoes at family dollar for like 7 bucks.. i figure there only shoes rather spend that money on other things..

[quote name='Tespo125'][quote name='nickmad']buying sneakers is like crack....thats how i wound up with 7 pairs. i have a nice daily rotation going.[/quote]

I got hooked last summer when I must've bought 10 pairs. Half of them from eBay. I know it sounds like a lot of money, but eBay shoes are incredibly inexpensive and I recommend everyone to look to eBay before going to the store. Shipping may be the only downside.[/quote]

I wonder how many pairs on ebay are counterfit from China :?:

[quote name='siamesellama'][quote name='rodeojones903']Im sorry, they are just shoes. I would have bought one pair and not stolen from my parents.[/quote]

Rock on! I hope you guys get chewed the shaq-fu out. :twisted: If my kid tried to spend $175 on three pairs of shoes when I told him one pair, there'd be hell to pay.[/quote]

Agreed, my kid would be working his ass off till he paid back every cent over the first pair of shoes he bought. And unless your parents are idiots and never balance their checkbook.. they'll notice.

[quote name='Squirms']My last pair of Sneakers cost me $15, a pair of Nikes on clearance at Sears. I refuse to pay high money for shoes anymore[/quote]

I agree, I stopped paying a lot of money on shoes I will just mess up.

Holy fucking shit! that's WAY too much much for shoes. I just paid $35 for some Converse allstars and thought I was nuts for spending that much on shoes. You are crazy ass rich person, I tell ya!

Holy fucking shit! that's WAY too much much for shoes. I just paid $35 for some Converse allstars and thought I was nuts for spending that much on shoes. You are crazy ass rich person, I tell ya!

All the shoes you bought are fake no way you could of gotten the heineken dunks for 65 shipped. The value is 300+ now. Sorry and no way you could of gotten the hemps for that much too since they go for 100ish. Usually fake sellers ship from china. If you think you bought authentic shoes, email me the pictures of the shoes and I will tell you why they are fake. Oh you think you have a big collection, I spent 600+ on shoes this month, us shoe collectors are just like you guys except with shoes. Duh

[quote name='Odenat']You intrested in buying some blue jordan XII retros?? worn once lol.[/quote]

I'm looking to buy a pair of Jordan XII retros myself, specifically the black/white playoff edition. I've seen sites that sell them for about $70 to $80 (most with free shipping), but they aren't authentic since all the sites say in their policies that they aren't, and they all come from Hong Kong. If you had the authentic black/white ones (in size 12), I'd be all over it.

I used to buy shoes that were at least $50 or more, when I was still in High School. Now, I only buy shoes that are $30 or less...

bread's done
Back