OOP 360 games?

The Perfect Dark Zero limited/collector's edition, perhaps? Hell, any collector's edition, probably. Splinter cell, Gears of War, Lost planet etc...

[quote name='dinovelvet']The Perfect Dark Zero limited/collector's edition, perhaps? Hell, any collector's edition, probably. Splinter cell, Gears of War, Lost planet etc...[/QUOTE]

Theres about 10 copies of Perfect Dark Zero limited edition at my TRU. Havent seen any other collectors editions though.

Games that haven't come in the store into a while.. This list will just be things that I don't see come back through too often used or come in new.. let's see.. Table Tennis, I don't see that often at all. The first batch of the Cabela games. Just Cause. That Civil War game..

The rarest thing on the 360 right now is the Transformers Cybertron Edition. I think.

[quote name='Scorch']Games that haven't come in the store into a while.. This list will just be things that I don't see come back through too often used or come in new.. let's see.. Table Tennis, I don't see that often at all. The first batch of the Cabela games. Just Cause. That Civil War game..

The rarest thing on the 360 right now is the Transformers Cybertron Edition. I think.[/QUOTE]The local Gamestop gets in new stock Table Tennis every few weeks...

[quote name='Apossum']I would guess wartech isn't shipping more copies.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah that's a pretty obscure one. How about that Earth defense force game? That one seems like a smallish print run.

[quote name='mrmafia33']are the burger king games gonna be worth some money?[/QUOTE]

YES, TONS OF MONEY.
INVEST NOW FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE!!

[quote name='mcgavin27']what about his children's children?[/QUOTE]

I thought that was just a given.

bread's done
Back