OOS Already - Wii $249 + FS Amazon, Not a deal but if your looking for it

kjauburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-RVLSWCUSZ-Wii/dp/B0009VXBAQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-4797290-4387640?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1189618452&sr=8-1

EDIT: Seems like they have a limit policy on the Wii now to protect against hoarders. Nice to see...

EDIT: OOS Already

Wii purchase limit policy

The Wii is in great demand, and thus there are shortages of this product across the U.S. In order to ensure that as many customers as possible have the ability to purchase this popular item, Amazon.com is limiting customer purchases of the Wii to 3 units per calendar month. This policy will be effective beginning September 4, 2007.

wow that was fast. if i would've seen this a month ago, i prolly would've gotten it. but ppl have been saying it gets old after a month. and i'm happy with my 360 and my blu ray player (ps3) :p

Sold out quick. Man. Reggie must be a rish man now because if anyone gets a bonus it would be him.

Nintendo has never been a company to make many sequals other then Mario Party. Usually it's just 1 game per console so i'm curious what they do come next year.

And i'd get it soon Believethehype. Metroid 3, Battalion Wars 2, Soul Calibur Legends, Dragon Blade, Manhunt 2, Super Smash Bros, Mario Galaxy, Fire Emblem GoD, and Call of Duty Heroes 2. Theres a ton of games coming of for Wii that are going to be pretty good.

Since i'm a PC gamer most 360 purchese's will be limited since they will be there as well, so for myself console wise it's Wii for me.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']wow that was fast. if i would've seen this a month ago, i prolly would've gotten it. but ppl have been saying it gets old after a month. and i'm happy with my 360 and my blu ray player (ps3) :p[/quote]

Not really. It's a really fun system just for Super Paper Mario and Resident Evil 4 (I already had it for GCN, but the controls really change up the gameplay experience on this one). I'm still looking for Metal Slug Anthology for it as well. Overall, the system has definitely met my expectations. (I just picked up another after selling my other one I had gotten for some drastically needed quick cash). I can't wait for Super Smash Bros and Soul Calibur as well. I also want to finally get Legend of Zelda for it.

ah i totally forgot about all those mario games. stupid me. i was mainly buying it for those classic games you could play on the virtual console. also never got a chance to play the remakes of resident evil since i didn't have a gamecube. you can play those on the wii, right? i guess all this talk of 'only mini-games for this system' has taken over my persception. my bad. 249 w/ no tax and free shipping seems like the best deal you could get on this right now. great...now you guys got me into it again. i knew i should've have posted lol.

This actually lasted quite a while... someone posted in the Wii forum right around 1, so it was there for a solid 30-40 minutes.

bread's done
Back