[OOS] Bioshock 2 and Bioshock 1 for $39 @ WM.com?!

megaman187

CAG Veteran
[quote name='Homerun17']Product not found......link is busted[/QUOTE]
This ALWAYS happens with walmart.com links. Can you recommend anything to search, OP? Bioshock 2 by itself is showing as $45 for me.

EDIT: Bioshock Bundle worked for me. Nice find, OP. :D

OP

you are a damn scholar

i am grabbin it for ps3 right now

nvm

i am gonna wait for Bing Cashback. i cant find any bcb for walmart

Wm.com does this all the time...they undercut Amazon...and

Sold!

4000 MS Point Card for $41.54
Bioshocks for $39.00

Total(ship n tax?) $89.47

Not bad...

Pretty sure this is a glitch, if you notice the small print it says

"From $39.00 Final price depends on the options you choose. Base price subject to availability."

The available options include the PC version. I think the system just isn't registering the price scale. Hopefully they fill the orders at the $39.99 price point but I would check to see what your card is actually debited. They might also just cancel the orders.

I think it's legit only because the collector's editions adds more to the total, so it seems as though this was for the PC/360/PS3 standard editions.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I think it's legit only because the collector's editions adds more to the total, so it seems as though this was for the PC/360/PS3 standard editions.[/QUOTE]
yep its legit

it starts from 39.00

[quote name='leeloo1977']Pretty sure this is a glitch, if you notice the small print it says

"From $39.00 Final price depends on the options you choose. Base price subject to availability."

The available options include the PC version. I think the system just isn't registering the price scale. Hopefully they fill the orders at the $39.99 price point but I would check to see what your card is actually debited. They might also just cancel the orders.[/QUOTE]

I doubt they'd cancel--Wal-mart has been really ramping it up in terms of customer service lately (and I'm not just saying that cause they sent me a free copy of GoW3... though that certainly helps ;) ).

[quote name='Mikocouch']Wtf i get $3 tax, i might as well just go to wal-mart and have them PM it.[/QUOTE]
From my past experiences Walmart B&M will not price match walmart.com..but you might get lucky.

[quote name='Sway42']Any word in bing cashback?[/QUOTE]

Walmart cashback is dead at the moment I believe (as of this week?). Probably not worth waiting for it to revive if you're interested in the deal.

Yeah if Amazon matches it I will do it to save on shipping and tax. $40 would basically make BS2 $22 since BS1 is normally priced at $18 on the site.

[quote name='seanr1221']I put the two in my cart and the total didn't come up. Do I have to get to the checkout part for the deal?[/QUOTE]

Did you click on the bundle or the individual games?

PS3 Bioshock 1 is OOS. This lessens the deal for me - I already have Bioshock 1 for the 360. I was going to give the PS3 version to my brother-in-law who only has a PS3.

I called Amazon and they refused to price match Walmart, so I ordered from WM. Unfortunately there is no option for delivery to store so shipping charges as well as taxes are added, but still is about $6.50 less than Amazon.

[quote name='ivos']I called Amazon and they refused to price match Walmart, so I ordered from WM. Unfortunately there is no option for delivery to store so shipping charges as well as taxes are added, but still is about $6.50 less than Amazon.[/QUOTE]

At least they know for sure.

LOL, Amazon price dropped from $50.43 to $49.99...woot!

Damn.That's why I hate for all my credit to be at GS... Oh, that's right, that credit cost me nothing but gas, time and ink... Never mind. Great deal for those that want it.

If you were on the fence about these games, they are well worth the play through. The first one was AMAZING! I'll pick up #2 when I can get the Collector's Edition for cheap.

bread's done
Back