[OOS - Check often] TRU PS3 Bundles

runtothesun

CAGiversary!
Sony Playstation 3: 60GB Sports Bundle $999.92
  • Sony Playstation 3 Console, Sony Playstation 3 Chillstream Controller
  • Tiger Woods '07, Tony Hawk Project 8, Madden NFL '07, Ridge Racer 7, NBA 2K7 and NHL 2K7.
Sony Playstation 3: 20GB Sports Bundle $899.92
  • Sony Playstation 3 Console, Sony Playstation 3 Chillstream Controller
  • Tiger Woods '07, Tony Hawk Project 8, Madden NFL '07, Ridge Racer 7, NBA 2K7 and NHL 2K7.
If this is a repost, my apologies. Supposedly going live at midnight Nov. 17th. I don't know which timezone, but it'd be safe to start refreshing before midnight EST.

I found this on SD, and the poster did not explain how he found it. I tried to look for it myself on TRU.com and couldn't find this nor any other bundles.

I also have no idea about shipping.

CAN you return games you don't want? Ridge Racer 7 is the only one there I want. EA can keep their money grubbing roster updates to themselves.

If you return the games in store you'll only get store credit (policy for all in store returns) and that is if each item is seperate on the invoice

Hmmm... seems like they might have other bundles as well since this one is specifically labeled the "Sports Bundle"

[quote name='Vyrtigo']What the hell is that controller?[/quote]

It's an extra controller. The Chillstream one that has fans built in so your palms don't become sweaty from sitting there playing for hours upon end. :lol:

[quote name='Vyrtigo']What the hell is that controller?[/QUOTE]

Its the Chillstream Controller by Logitech. Keeps your hands cool when playing games...

Way overpriced, but mebbe I can return the individual crap I don't want to the store, or at least sell em for close to retail on ebay to get that money back and only keep what I want.

How'd you find this? Just wondering so I can have the page bookmarked in case they throw up other bundles.

[quote name='Ginsburger']Yeah. any idea when this go live and also, would these ship out immediately?[/quote]
Dude, READ OP'S POST!

Heh.

It shows up if you search the site - as does a preorder for GTA IV - Buy now for shipping 10/25/07!

Well, I hope it is EST like the OP guesses.

[quote name='fff398']you can return the entire bundle to a store if you don't want it right? minus shipping costs?[/QUOTE]

You mean "you can return it if it does not sell on ebay..." right?

no I don't want those games, I want the system. Ill keep RR7, and THPS...but I don't play sports game, if it was Resistance instead I would have gotten it...I want to trade in the games for games I want, not crap, ie if on the invoice everything is kept seperate, i can do the exchange as said earlier....

Yeah i seriously dont want most of thoes games... i guess i'll try and return for store credit at Toys R us or i'll go to my good ol walmart and see if they will try and take some back

Oh, well. The cart trick didn't work. ;-)

toysruscartuy9.jpg

bread's done
Back