[OOS - Check often] TRU PS3 Bundles

runtothesun

CAGiversary!
Sony Playstation 3: 60GB Sports Bundle $999.92
  • Sony Playstation 3 Console, Sony Playstation 3 Chillstream Controller
  • Tiger Woods '07, Tony Hawk Project 8, Madden NFL '07, Ridge Racer 7, NBA 2K7 and NHL 2K7.
Sony Playstation 3: 20GB Sports Bundle $899.92
  • Sony Playstation 3 Console, Sony Playstation 3 Chillstream Controller
  • Tiger Woods '07, Tony Hawk Project 8, Madden NFL '07, Ridge Racer 7, NBA 2K7 and NHL 2K7.
If this is a repost, my apologies. Supposedly going live at midnight Nov. 17th. I don't know which timezone, but it'd be safe to start refreshing before midnight EST.

I found this on SD, and the poster did not explain how he found it. I tried to look for it myself on TRU.com and couldn't find this nor any other bundles.

I also have no idea about shipping.

I'm debating selling or keeping the system (assuming I get this bundle...)...I'm not sure if they'll be as much profit when all 140,000 of those come up...And then I'm a Sony fanboy (though I'll be in line for the Wii)., so part of me wants to keep it...even though I could use the $$$ for college (though I'll be in line for the Wii)...so confused...

I'd take mine to toys for tots if I were you

Okay so the bundle includes some sports games but when I click on the sports games it says leaves wherehouse in 3-5 days. When will it be shipped then? Will it be billed now or once it leaves wherehouse?

also you guys checking kbtoys?

there site says:
" We're sorry, this popular item will not be available for pre-order. Please check back on or near November 17th to place your order."

If you bought this bundle to re sell it how much would you have to sell it for to break even after the ebay and paypal fees?

I know you will break even. I just wonder how much you have to sell it for to make the first 1 dollar after both ebay and paypal get their hands all over it.

[quote name='morelloman88']its up to $15,000 (on ebay)[/QUOTE]

god if i ever got to sell one for that much, and got the money. i could finally afford a real college. Or a car that doesn't squeek everywhere i go...

I was wondering if you all could do me a favor and not try and buy this when it first comes up? I would like to get through and make my purchase then you all can have at it. Thanks a bunch.

[quote name='morelloman88']gay?........im sure you could find $359 worth of games to get from toys r us over the next year.[/QUOTE]

Thats enough for Butterscotch the Pony !

Those are all just people bidding to screw up the auctions and cause trouble. The fees after that would be really high and the seller then has to go through the whole complaint process which takes about 10 days I believe.

[quote name='DaBadGuy']Those are all just people bidding to screw up the auctions and cause trouble. The fees after that would be really high and the seller then has to go through the whole complaint process which takes about 10 days I believe.[/quote]

don't they get the right to drop suspicious bidders tho?

[quote name='morelloman88']gay?........im sure you could find $359 worth of games to get from toys r us over the next year.[/QUOTE]

its just extremely inconvienent. But ultimaley worth it. I already know at least 3 games i'd buy within this year....R6 Vegas. Resistence.....oblivion....

i don't have a 360, ever since my friends burnt his hardwood floor and didn't turn on again i figured i'd wait for ps3 or a better batch of 360s whichever came first

over a millions bucks now, it' sucks if that seller wasn't in on it, he gets screwed hope he gets it resolved before they debit his fees

[quote name='roymustang']over a millions bucks now, it' sucks if that seller wasn't in on it, he gets screwed hope he gets it resolved before they debit his fees[/QUOTE]

He won't have to pay those fees once he files a dispute. It just takes time away.

[quote name='morelloman88']ill trade you a wii for your ps3 (Ill even give you some wii giftcards)[/QUOTE]

You are at the wrong website. You are looking for dumbassgamer.com.

bread's done
Back