[OOS - Check often] TRU PS3 Bundles

runtothesun

CAGiversary!
Sony Playstation 3: 60GB Sports Bundle $999.92
  • Sony Playstation 3 Console, Sony Playstation 3 Chillstream Controller
  • Tiger Woods '07, Tony Hawk Project 8, Madden NFL '07, Ridge Racer 7, NBA 2K7 and NHL 2K7.
Sony Playstation 3: 20GB Sports Bundle $899.92
  • Sony Playstation 3 Console, Sony Playstation 3 Chillstream Controller
  • Tiger Woods '07, Tony Hawk Project 8, Madden NFL '07, Ridge Racer 7, NBA 2K7 and NHL 2K7.
If this is a repost, my apologies. Supposedly going live at midnight Nov. 17th. I don't know which timezone, but it'd be safe to start refreshing before midnight EST.

I found this on SD, and the poster did not explain how he found it. I tried to look for it myself on TRU.com and couldn't find this nor any other bundles.

I also have no idea about shipping.

[quote name='jhansla']I can't access ebgames or gamestop. Anyone else having the same problem?[/quote]

I get on ebgames.com just fine. They have this message on PS3 preorder page (I'm sure many have seen it).

We will have an extremely limited supply of 20GB PlayStation 3 console bundles for preorder on our site Friday evening, November 17th. We expect these bundles to ship on or before December 1st.

We will not offer 60GB PlayStation 3 console bundles until our store pre-orders have been filled, but check back soon for future preorder opportunities.

[quote name='the_revelator']....when 12 hits

ROHIRRIM CHARGE!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

[tired as hell] you mean when 3 hits? [/tired as hell]

[quote name='ckny'][tired as hell] you mean when 3 hits? [/tired as hell][/QUOTE]

3 for u

12 for me

i'm in the OC...where kids have nothing to do, but talk smack about eachother and do drugs.

It helps because I wanted to keep up with the woot-off as well. What a great nighth for a woot-off. Keep up on PS3 stuff AND woot.

ya know, TRU is prolly being a buncha dicks. They're gonna wait they aren't getting hits on the site any more, and BAM! it'll be up.

[quote name='Zmonkay']ya know, TRU is prolly being a buncha dicks. They're gonna wait they aren't getting hits on the site any more, and BAM! it'll be up.[/QUOTE]

either that or a big SYKE! on the page we keep reloading...

or maybe a new URL, that'll screw us all over...

NE we good luck to u all...

[quote name='bassec']It helps because I wanted to keep up with the woot-off as well. What a great nighth for a woot-off. Keep up on PS3 stuff AND woot.[/QUOTE]
Hah. I'm doing the same thing.

Lol, you're probably going to be pissed at me saying this, but when walmart released the wii bundle they waited until like 3 or 4 am pst. I'm not waiting that long though.

[quote name='bassec']They should throw PS3s up on woot. :p[/QUOTE]

Instead of that crappy mouse. It's been on the woot off for like 2 hours.

Bed time. I'll be up bright and early to pick up my PS3 pre-order at EBGames.

Say what you want about Gamestop/EBGames, but IMHO, they have handled the pre-order fiasco better than any other company.

i can't take this. i hate resellers. my local walmart has 10 systems and 5 of those are taken by resellers. now i can't even get one online. ugh.

This reminds me of the people waiting for that Walmart Wii bundle to go live. Never did all night long. And that we *knew* was going to go live sometime that day.

my contacts are drying out, i need to take a shower, and most of all i probably won't get a ps3. Wii FTW thank you nintendo for making a reasonable amount of systems so we don't have to all huddle up online in the WII hours in the morning trying to get a ridiculous bundle...

man i pre-ordered my ps3 from eb games and their not getting enough in to cover everyone. so i can't can't mines tomorrow... damn it...

w/e to this.

i'm out.

tell me how this went and what time they accepted orders cuz if its like 4. i could care less. If its like 12:30 i'd probably crap my pants. But in all honesty, this is BS, i'll wait another couple months 2 get one.

i am too. im getting a little pissy tho; its 4:40ish in the morning and toysrus hasn't lifted the PS3 embargo. I'm beginning to think they will only allow preorders at 8 or 9 AM just like the line sitters at B&M stores and I'm wasting my time right now that i could be sleeping...

bread's done
Back