[OOS] CircuitCity.com 360 Bundles in stock

Whether or not they allow it, you can remove bundle items from your cart too. I like how they bundle a memory card in with the premium system.

Just ordered one with overnight shipping and removed everything but the extra controller and play and charge kit. Will let everyone know if it actually comes.

[quote name='botticus']Whether or not they allow it, you can remove bundle items from your cart too. I like how they bundle a memory card in with the premium system.[/QUOTE]

Well, I took the plunge and ordered one. I removed every item except for the XBox 360 itself, the extra wireless controller, and the play and charge kit, and added Ridge Racer 6. I highly doubt this will come through anytime soon, but I'll see. I'll cancel it if a long backorder ensues.

I did the same thing but only removed a couple items. I kept all the games in and such, just removed the memory card and play and charge kit.

We'll see what happens.

just got one few min ago, what do you guyd think chances of gettin it is? When i finshed at checkout it told me like the 13th.

I'm definitely not holding my breath about getting one, esp. since I got my order in just before they showed as out of stock. If I get a backorder notice, I'll call and cancel right away...

no delivery confirmation yet of course but I did get the order confirmation email with an official order number (the site says that means the order is indeed final).

Looks like stripping off the fat works.

Finally managed to order a Core system, although trying to get items out of the cart and getting a confirmation was a pain in the ass. Good luck guys!

core system in stock, but getting a stupid error when i order. this happened last time they had em online. cc sucks:bomb:

Well managed to use a different credit card and scored.

Also noted my bank account was already depleted of the cash, so this looks real.

Anyone know their return policy? I already had PGR3 and opened it for my friends 360. hmm. I'm not sure if I want Madden or need for speed either, but I could use all the other items.

mine says expected shippin today and expected arrival 20th. Does anyone know if you can do in store return for the extras?

Thanks for posting about being able to remove items. Only kept the system and extra controller. Taking the controller out removed the system, it was kind of wierd. Got a confirmation email, so here is hoping I actually get. Did standard shipping, they estimate the 20th.

If you ordered one, I'd be optimistic, the site says " We had some, but now they're gone. When we get more, this is where you'll find them—Check this page often!" so they probably do have em

I got in too. Removed everything but the play and charge and extra controller. Estimated arrival the 20th just like everyone else. I was doing my daily trolling of all my 360 bookmarks and noticed it was in stock. Right after I ordered, the premium was out. Now hopefully it arrives sooner, anyone know where it ships from?

[quote name='pdiscool']mine says expected shippin today and expected arrival 20th. Does anyone know if you can do in store return for the extras?[/QUOTE]

I believe you can return online-purchased items in-store. I bought a digital camera online from them last year for my wife, and I checked the return policy before I bought it to make sure I could return it in-store if there was a problem.

As long as I can return the seperate items. I can use all the accessories but the games I'm not sure if I want to keep.

I saw a HD at my CC today....I stopped just for the hell of it. I left it there....I think EBAY gets around $120 for them though.

Mine shipped.

You definitely can strip all the crap ya dont want from the bundles. Might be worth to keep an eye on their page.

I received a shipment notification for the accessories I couldn't unbundle from my Core (the controller and remote), but the system is still 'shipment pending' (with an estimated ship date of yesterday). Ruh Roh!

[quote name='vesp']Mine shipped.

You definitely can strip all the crap ya dont want from the bundles. Might be worth to keep an eye on their page.[/QUOTE]

Did everything ship? All my items are still showing as "Shipping" on the order detail page. Also, did you order a Premium or Core system? I don't want the game and two accessories I got if I can't get the system with it. If CC is going to use this as a way to sell a bunch of 360 accessories and games that otherwise would be sitting in warehouses due to a lack of consoles, they are going to have a lot of unhappy customers (myself included).

[quote name='gkrykewy']Sh!t yeah, I just got a shipping confirmation for my Core with FedEx ground tracking.[/QUOTE]

Cool, congrats. Hopefully all of us who got orders in yesterday will get ours as well.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Cool, congrats. Hopefully all of us who got orders in yesterday will get ours as well.[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope so. I don't see why not - I got my Core right before Cores sold out, so pretty much everyone else should be in a better position than me.

I got my shipping confirmation email a couple hours ago, via FedEx ground, and everything together (premium, controller, play and charge).

Just got my shipping confirmation from CC, via FedEx ground like everyone else (gotta go with free shipping), premium system, extra wireless controller, play and charge, and Ridge Racer 6. Props to CC for following through on this one. I wonder where these are shipping from. FedEx ground can sometimes be faster than FedEx Expresss.

Whoa, mine's coming from California. It's got to go a looong way, but they are estimating only 6 days! We'll see.

Got my shipping confirmation today. Was over 30 hours for it to ship out, kind of annnoying there. Anyways, fedex ground expected to come on the 15th. Which is perfect, my last final is thursday night, then I will have a ton of time to play.

I don't know whether to be pissed or happy. I guess I'll find out soon.
I have the tracking number and all, but it lists the 360 CORE has yet to be shipped. wtf? They fully charged my bank account already, so it better be here. I called customer service and they said the core was part of the package, and it was an error on the site because it lists all my other items shipped.

Not only that but I added the entire bundle because I didn't want CC to cancel on me if I excluded some items. I plan on returning the games that I didn't want but to keep the accessories. ugh.

Has anyone else's package left the FedEx facility yet? Mine's been sitting there since Friday.

My core finally shipped... seperately! ugh! Luckily they bumped up the shipping service a tiny bit faster, but basically I'm going to be getting all my games and accesories in a SEPERATE package from my system! I'll be getting my system a day later! Yeowch. Big mistake on CC's part but atleast I'll be getting a 360 by Saturday.

My Core still has an estimated delivery date of tomorrow (Philadelphia), but the last tracking update was when it left the Bloomington, CA FedEx facility at 4 am on the 10th.

Edit: Nevermind! Arrived at Lewisberry, PA this afternoon at 3:30. Still on track for tomorrow, hopefully.

bread's done
Back