[OOS/Dead]Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) $29.99 pre-order @ Amazon

Put in my order. Have it ordered at Newegg too for the same price, but will wait a little while to see what happens with this order.

when dragon quest monsters joker 2 came out there were 2 listings for it just like this. i ordered the cheaper one and it shipped. so this should be fine

Why are the prices so high for some of those retailers? I thought most Nintendo 3DS games shipped out of the warehouse for 39.99. It's not a console game now, is it?

Thanks OP! Canceled my pre-order from Newegg for the same price. Hopefully Amazon comes through. I think Newegg really sucks for pre-orders because it takes SOOOO long to ship. My (pre-ordered) copy of New Super Mario Bros 2 should be in by Friday... :(

[quote name='Supreme0ne']when dragon quest monsters joker 2 came out there were 2 listings for it just like this. i ordered the cheaper one and it shipped. so this should be fine[/QUOTE]

Nice to hear that.

In for an order. Lets hope its good.

Thanks op, placed an order. Will keep my Newegg order until I know this is for reals. Prime shipping will be a big plus... still waiting for NSMB2 from Newegg.

Sweet - I'm Prime, so I'll get it earlier than Newegg. I doubt even if this is a glitch that they would refuse to honor it.

Thanks! Just bought a 3DS XL, which will take 2-3 weeks to ship from Amazon. Mario Sticker Star is the first Paper Mario game I've ever been excited for.

If you use amazon visa points to buy this game, then later cancel, do you get your points back or are they lost to the ether?? For now I'll put it in without points. Maybe I can get them to switch to points later if I end up keeping it here. Thanks OP!

[quote name='jshackles']Thanks OP! Canceled my pre-order from Newegg for the same price. Hopefully Amazon comes through. I think Newegg really sucks for pre-orders because it takes SOOOO long to ship. My (pre-ordered) copy of New Super Mario Bros 2 should be in by Friday... :([/QUOTE]

I just got my Super Mario Bros 2 from Newegg today but I'm in NY. Good luck

Hmm.. I've had this pre-ordered for over a year and paid off via game credit and gift cards. For some reason, my order has still not updated to reflect the lower base price of $29.99. Maybe I should contact Amazon and have them manually adjust it.

Another 3DS system seller for me... I will definitely buy one this Christmas for Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, and others (when is new 999 coming out?). Why can't Nintendo have this kind of launch line-up for WiiU? I'm waiting on that till more good stuff is announced with firm dates. (First Nintendo system I haven't bought at launch...well, 3DS also but I had DS already.)

[quote name='soonersfan60']Another 3DS system seller for me... I will definitely buy one this Christmas for Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, and others (when is new 999 coming out?). Why can't Nintendo have this kind of launch line-up for WiiU? I'm waiting on that till more good stuff is announced with firm dates. (First Nintendo system I haven't bought at launch...well, 3DS also but I had DS already.)[/QUOTE]
Luigis Mansion was delayed to next year and Virtues Lat Reward comes out in late Oct. (23rd I think)

Just an update on this one, I checked my order today and noticed the page now links properly (with the Gamebox image). Should be very likely that we'll see these orders go through.

Topic should be in deal graveyard by the way, hate bumping this up & giving people false hope.

[quote name='Link2999']Just an update on this one, I checked my order today and noticed the page now links properly (with the Gamebox image). Should be very likely that we'll see these orders go through.

Topic should be in deal graveyard by the way, hate bumping this up & giving people false hope.[/QUOTE]

Hey me too, I even contacted amazon customer service a while ago about this and they said it should be fine. (sorry more false hope :cry:)

bread's done
Back