[OOS] Forza 3 19.99 New + Free Shipping @ Newegg

I wanted this game since i heard of it's release date, but never got to buy it, but now i will and continue drinking my vodka till i get it. =D peace out my fellow cheap ass gamers

[quote name='Xfactor19990']thanks anyone think there is a limited edition coming with alot of DLC ? or rather a GOTY edition[/QUOTE]

This is why I am tempted to wait to see if they offer a version like Forza 2 Platinum Hits.

Thanks OP in for also. Almost bought it yesterday from Amazon. Hopefully amazon price matches so I can use my gift card balance. Can always cancel newegg order before it ships.

Thanks OP, used a $10 promo code I was just sent last week and got it for $10. I never bought it even though I loved the second game, I have been waiting for GT5. But for $10 and GT5 not until November I had no choice. Awesome deal!

[quote name='Thongsy']Needs a Amazon price match so I can get free shipping.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']You're kidding right?[/QUOTE]

I hope so.

Not a bad game, I played it for a little and traded it in. I couldn't get into it very much because of how realistic it was (I know, that sounds dumb) I'm more of an arcade racer fan.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You're kidding right?[/QUOTE]

No. Newegg doesn't do free shipping or even cheap shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. It comes out to near retail price, around $37 with shipping. Was a hassle when I had to pay over a hundred in shipping for computer parts and then pay to ship them back for defects.

Just got a coupon for $10 off from Newegg last week. I thought it would go to waste but I just used it to get this for $9.99 which I will then flip to Gazelle for $24.15.

[quote name='nugarp']what's this $10 coupon?[/QUOTE]

The one I received appears to be a coupon they sent out to people who have made purchases at Newegg in the past but who have gone months without placing an order. Email title was: "A special coupon for a long-time customer we really miss"

Snagged one earlier on my phone at work, thanks OP. I had just caved in and ordered a copy from the gohastings b2g1 sale last weekend.... but for this price, I wanted a new copy (complete with DLC codes), and I can take my used to gamestop and get a guaranteed $25 credit for it this week.

[quote name='msdmoney']Looks like it's OOS.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully not for long. I'd have jumped all over this had I known earlier.

For those of you who got the $10 Newegg coupon, how long since your last purchase? I've not ordered from Newegg for about a month or so, so if waiting a bit longer means I can get a $10 coupon, I'll gladly do so.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']this has to be a sign of a version that includes all the DLC coming in the next months.[/QUOTE]

Agrees, got Forza 3 since launch though and I still play it, now just waiting for a disc with all the DLC in it.

[quote name='flyjar']Unavailable... It's okay I still have Split/Second and Blur to play with.[/QUOTE]

+1...i was thinking of that too. I'm more into Arcane style racers than simulation.

[quote name='estofan']For those of you who got the $10 Newegg coupon, how long since your last purchase? I've not ordered from Newegg for about a month or so, so if waiting a bit longer means I can get a $10 coupon, I'll gladly do so.[/QUOTE]

I ordered in last Nov, so mine was at least 6 months between orders

[quote name='vlv723']+1...i was thinking of that too. I'm more into Arcane style racers than simulation.[/QUOTE]

What's an arcane style racer? Do you try and run from the towns people while they try and put you on the stake to burn?

bread's done
Back