[OOS] Guitar Hero = $59.99 @ Geeks.com

Thanks radjago, I was just looking into this game this weekend. The set goes for at least $66-$68 on Ebay and Amazon, including shipping. This is a good deal :applause:

Still doesn't beat buying it for $27 shipped w/ guitar, box and stickers still in wrapping during the EB morning update.

*gloats*

[quote name='bassec']Still doesn't beat buying it for $27 shipped w/ guitar, box and stickers still in wrapping during the EB morning update.

*gloats*[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know, but what can you do? (Kicks a rock and stubs his toe)

Has there been something change about this (maybe the controller) that might mean this is a closeout of an old version? Not that it is that great of a deal, but geeks usually deals in closeout type stuff.

Thanks, bro. Just ordered one from Geeks. Also picked up the 5" PS2 LCD screen for $40 -- should be great for playing the PS2 on the road, or watching DVDs on the road.

Just a warning: Geeks.com will VERY probably ship it in its own retail box, which means dents, scrapes and shipping labels ALL over it. If you're one of those pristine-box purists I would take that into consideration before ordering.

bread's done
Back