[OOS] Half Life 2 Collector's Edition $30 (+$5 free stuff) at buy.com / $35 at Amazon

If I were to buy this, would I have accsess to mods for the original Half-Life?
I really want to play Natural Selection.

Ordered. Thanks.

First video game purchase since... drumroll please...

March 1st, 2005. I guess my hiatus ends here.

[quote name='SDC']If I were to buy this, would I have accsess to mods for the original Half-Life?
I really want to play Natural Selection.[/QUOTE]

Negative, HL1 mods need HL1.

They're thinking about doing NS:S, but that wouldn't be for a while yet. I think they're more concerned about getting an independently released (non-mod) Natural Selection 2 out.

how about an amd 3100+ sempron with only an onboard sis 128mb card.? How bad will this computer play the game if at all?? ..I mean, how choppy will the framerate be at the lowest graphic resolution settings? :) is it even playable on this kind of computer?

[quote name='ne2eire']Does the full book "Raising the Bar" come with the CE? Thats really all I want, and it sells for around $20-25 alone[/QUOTE]

Nope, just the DVD game, Tshirt, & crappy preview mini Prima book. Pretty crappy pack of stuff, save that the game is the best FPS ever made. After beating it I sold it and made back almost all the money I spent. After playing it, I think I'm done with FPS for while. Get it and love it, it's a lot of fun (esp. for $30).

daroga

bread's done
Back