[OOS] Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - XBox - 23.99! + MORE!

Man those wherehouse deals go faster than you can say 'Damn, Barry Bonds is a dick.'

Weird came out OOS, but when I reloaded it was back.

[quote name='Scorch']http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2191711

Guarenteed to be complete.. I have one, have fun fighting over 'em, biatches.
[/quote]

Thanks Scorch! :cool:

headbang.gif

Hope you guys were nice and ordered only one.. see? Pays to get your ass outta bed in the AM!

Not sure but I am not complaining, they appear to be sold out now but the were not a few minutes ago. After I purchased one the site showed that there was one left in stock.

Anyone else get theirs shipped or cancelled?

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Used Game $23.99 Shipped
Final Fantasy VII
Used Game $4.99 Shipped
Space Channel 5
Used Game $0.99 Shipped

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='majinvegeta-88']Nice! Just got in for the last Marvel[/quote]

..how? It's been sold out for hours.[/quote]

I don't know when I clicked on the link there was one left so I bought it

Just got my order today, Marvel vs Capcom 2 for Xbox, Space Channel 5 for DC, and Final Fantasy 7. FF7 was GH, Space Channel 5 had the hologram cover (I dunno if they all have that or not). They were all mint.

Is there any difference between the discs on the regular and GH versions of FF7? The only thing I can find that says GH and has that green on it, are the inserts. I could just replace those.

[quote name='fwacce']All GH games have a silver label on the discs. All Square originals have a white label on the disc.[/QUOTE]
I see, these are the silver kind then. Oh well.

I've been checking daily. I maybe will get lucky.

I ordered one from Ebgames but its been five weeks and it still hasn't showed up. I called them twice but they said they wouldn't start investigating for another couple of weeks. So I'm sure it isn't coming. The USPS has no record of ever recieving it either via the Tracking Number.

So I was looking to get it from somewhere else.

anyone know that online videogame price guide site. I'm at work at forgot the site name. Think it has to do with the classic game guide magazine?

[quote name='cag1000']anyone know that online videogame price guide site. I'm at work at forgot the site name. Think it has to do with the classic game guide magazine?[/QUOTE] anyone?

The site says they all used games are complete but I don't think it's always the case. When they had Xbox Music Mixer for $0.99, it didn't come with an instruction manual (I know it comes with a manual because one of my friends has the software as well and he has a manual in the case)

[quote name='evilmax17']So uh, how often does MvsC2 come back into stock? Also, are all used games from this site guarenteed to be complete?[/QUOTE]

It seems to be random - which is no surpise, since it hinges on so many factors, like people trading in the games in the first place, etc and so forth. You can get email updates when games come in stock, but I don't know if it works or not since I only have rare games on my list that never come in stock. ^_~

And everything is suppose to come complete - I have ordered many games from them and have gotten nothing incomplete so far - well, one game came without the extras that the listing said it came with, but they gave me a complete refund, no hassle.

Just got mine. Manual has very slight dings, case has a sticker, game is pretty much mint condition. No complaints here.

I'd say just keep checking. I got lucky and saw it in stock and ordered.

bread's done
Back