[OOS] Mass Effect 2 Limited Lithographs ($29.95/print)

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Bioware just updated their online store and introduced a slew of new lithographs.

Illusive Man Out of Stock
.f
Citadel Out of Stock
media.nl
Afterlife Out of Stock
media.nl
Collectors Out of Stock
media.nl

FYI, these prints are limited to runs of 300 to 400 copies, which have been signed and numbered by their respective artists. Once sold out, the only way to obtain a copy is by going through the hoarders and resellers via Amazon Marketplace, eBay, etc. For example, prints already sold out are fetching nearly $200 via eBay.

I just picked up a copy of The Citadel and two copies of The Illusive Man. Get them now while they are still available!

Last edited by a moderator:
Might bite on the Illusive Man one, should be able to make atleast $35 if I ever have to sell it. Guess that kinda justifies it,lol.

Ended up buying the Collector lithograph as well. May as well buy all the environment ones while I'm feeling loose.

Just a semi-quick question. Anyone have any decent/good quality 18 x 24 frames they would recommend buying online? I've been looking on Amazon, and nothing in particular seemed to jump out at me, so I was hoping someone here had some input. I don't need anything professional, and I'm keeping these in my basement, which has little natural light coming through anyway. Thanks for all the input!

[quote name='outsidethecube']Just a semi-quick question. Anyone have any decent/good quality 18 x 24 frames they would recommend buying online? I've been looking on Amazon, and nothing in particular seemed to jump out at me, so I was hoping someone here had some input. I don't need anything professional, and I'm keeping these in my basement, which has little natural light coming through anyway. Thanks for all the input![/QUOTE]

If you don't have to buy online, I'd suggest your local Michael's craft store. They often have sales, or you can use a 40% off coupon that is found pretty much every week in their circular. They should also have a wide variety to choose from.

Screw it, bought the Illusive Man one, will work on the frames this summer when I get some for my club nintendo stuff. Sucks that the closest michaels is an hour away though, so I may try walmart/target before heading out there.

Very nice looking. Really would have liked one of those Citadel ones but I got an Illusive Man on. I see they have one of Jack now. If it had been Thane or Miranda I would have been all over it.

So how are these artists tied to the game. I really want one, but are these the original artists that did the game?

The illusive man seems cool! Citadel is also really cool!

Grabbed an Illusive Man and the Dragon Age Arch Demon lithos. I have checked out a couple of the eBay auctions and I am a little concerned that some folks are getting lithos that are slightly creased and/or damaged in transit. All I can say is that this better not be anything like the Bioshock faceplate fiasco.

[quote name='SteelSD']Grabbed an Illusive Man and the Dragon Age Arch Demon lithos. I have checked out a couple of the eBay auctions and I am a little concerned that some folks are getting lithos that are slightly creased and/or damaged in transit. All I can say is that this better not be anything like the Bioshock faceplate fiasco.[/QUOTE]

I would call up an b!tch if I get a damaged one especially after they charge you $6 shipping!

Couldn't pass up the Illusive Man one (Citadel one being sold out though made my decision easier). Not a bad price for a limited signed litho, could probably easily make up close to that amount if I ever sold it. Just a quick search online showed frames starting at about $16 for a standard cheap frame which I will probably get. If I end up really liking it I will most likely mat and custom frame it. Thanks OP.

The Illusive Man one is so, so awesome. Thanks, OP--never would have noticed this. Really hope I got one in time. So worth the 35 bucks for a signed, numbered print.

[quote name='cag1000']I've bought 8 so far. Someone please stop me.[/QUOTE]

I only remember there being seven?

Illium
Citadel
Garrus
Jack
Minuteman
Omega
Illusive man
Collectors
Afterlife

Which one am I missing? I thought I ordered them all :(

[quote name='confoosious']I might just go full-geek and order the Enchantment tshirt.[/QUOTE]

I've been close a couple of times. I think if it were cheaper, I'd already have one on the way to my house.

[quote name='Tony208']If only it said

Enchantment?
Enchantment!

or w/e the original text was[/QUOTE]

It does. It says Enchantment? on the front, and Enchantment! on the back

.f
'
.f

Thanks for the thread. I just picked up one of the Illusive Man. I love Mass Effect 2, and I'm a sucker for collectibles like this. Art + Awesome game = sechs.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Doubt it'll restock if it's limited to 400[/QUOTE]

Did you read the description of the Citadel lithograph? It was already some they just found left over. This wasn't even a print this time. It's just 187 they didn't give away/sell when the game came out.

Coffee edited: Did you read the description of the Citadel lithograph? Bioware found leftover copies that hadn't sold from the initial print. This is not a reprint, it's ones that were meant to be sold/given away before, but were apparently misplaced.

So I wonder how close the Illusive Man one is to selling out... the cart lets you add hundreds to purchase, so there's really no way to check and see if they still have copies to sell...

[quote name='reininop']Did you read the description of the Citadel lithograph? It was already some they just found left over. This wasn't even a print this time. It's just 187 they didn't give away/sell when the game came out.[/QUOTE]

Presumably 187 out of the 300 (or was it 400?) that they printed. This isn't a new print run, just some found stock. It probably explains why orders were canceled when people purchased it from the EA store last fall. They must have lost some of the stock and just found it now. Strange, but not totally surprising considering the small-time nature of the Bioware store. It's not like they are Amazon or anything.

Edit: Front page of Bioware's store confirms that the Citadel lithos are not reprints.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Presumably 187 out of the 300 (or was it 400?) that they printed. This isn't a new print run, just some found stock. It probably explains why orders were canceled when people purchased it from the EA store last fall. They must have lost some of the stock and just found it now. Strange, but not totally surprising considering the small-time nature of the Bioware store. It's not like they are Amazon or anything.[/QUOTE]

... I know I wasn't the clearest, but your post says the same thing mine did. I shouldn't type before I've had my coffee. It comes out as muddled as my head feels.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Presumably 187 out of the 300 (or was it 400?) that they printed. This isn't a new print run, just some found stock. It probably explains why orders were canceled when people purchased it from the EA store last fall. They must have lost some of the stock and just found it now. Strange, but not totally surprising considering the small-time nature of the Bioware store. It's not like they are Amazon or anything.

Edit: Front page of Bioware's store confirms that the Citadel lithos are not reprints.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[quote name='paintball745']The Jak print is now sold out to.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised nothing else is... maybe more surprised that this one sold out first though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It does. It says Enchantment? on the front, and Enchantment! on the back

.f
'
.f
[/QUOTE]

lmfao that's awesome

[quote name='reininop']I'm surprised nothing else is... maybe more surprised that this one sold out first though.[/QUOTE]

Me, too. I'm surprised that the Illusive Man print isn't gone yet... I think that would've gone before Jack. Wonder how much longer the other lithos will last?

[quote name='heavy liquid']Me, too. I'm surprised that the Illusive Man print isn't gone yet... I think that would've gone before Jack. Wonder how much longer the other lithos will last?[/QUOTE]

I think Jack has been released for a while.

But illusive man looks really cool.

I'm tempted to get a second one to sell to pay for my first one. Hmmmmm.

I'm pretty sure there are 62 or 63 left. trying to buy more eventually results in an error at a later checkout screen.

i got 2 each of the three left in stock and one of the dragon age dragon lithos. my plan if i get all 7 of these is to in essence sell on of the mass effect sets on ebay paying for all the others. just by looking that should be easy. im just worried on them being damaged as i see many have been on ebay.

Some say "preorder". Does that mean these haven't been released yet?

Edit: nevermind, I'm retarded.

Bought 2 ME2 Collectors, 2 ME2 Illusive Man, and 2 ME2 Afterlife. :D Cost me $200! :|

Edit again: Nevermind, canceled my order. I thought these were more rare than they actually are.

bread's done
Back