[OOS] Mass Effect 2 Limited Lithographs ($29.95/print)

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Bioware just updated their online store and introduced a slew of new lithographs.

Illusive Man Out of Stock
.f
Citadel Out of Stock
media.nl
Afterlife Out of Stock
media.nl
Collectors Out of Stock
media.nl

FYI, these prints are limited to runs of 300 to 400 copies, which have been signed and numbered by their respective artists. Once sold out, the only way to obtain a copy is by going through the hoarders and resellers via Amazon Marketplace, eBay, etc. For example, prints already sold out are fetching nearly $200 via eBay.

I just picked up a copy of The Citadel and two copies of The Illusive Man. Get them now while they are still available!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Slash316']Grats man on winning the lithos[/QUOTE]

I was exhausted when I finally decided to bid on those. Add to the other 3 I have and now I just have to find something to do with them all. Wife certainly won't let me put them all up anywhere.

[quote name='mivan83']60% off custom framing at Michael's with this coupon...

http://mic.michaels.com/20100407Mis...aign=art040810&id=432&referenceno=06806333388[/QUOTE]

Coupon doesn't show anymore, but thanks!

[quote name='MrSneis']The custom framing at michaels BTW is very spendy. I think I was in the ballpark of something like $70 for a smaller frame; this was AT half off!![/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound right. Is the custom framing something you can do yourself, i.e. they charging you for a service or just the frame?

Also, eww @ the Bazaar. Don't get emails about it until its more than halfway over and then it turns out starting bids are too high to even try to win anything. As i'm posting theres an auction for the Jack, Illusive Man, and a Garrus Litho that apparently didn't go on sale on the website.

The Garrus one was up for sale months ago(slowly sold out), I had seen these for a while but never pulled the trigger and as soon as they were posted here on CAG they were gone. :( Safe to say once they come out with others I WILL not hesitate!!(Like I did on the others)

[quote name='aces888']How's their packaging anyone? I'm interesting in one of their lithos and mass effect 2 team poster.[/QUOTE]

Packaging is in-adequate as mine got damaged. Severely damaged to boot. The lithograph is sandwiched between a cardboard and styrofoam. They are both pretty thin and the cardboard on mine got so damaged it cut through.

All around my lithograph there is damage. From what i read here, it seems majority had some damage and a select few arrived perfect.

Thanks for reply. Are you going to ask for a refund? I hate it when they don't know how to package items carefully.

just call them up i did lee and they let me keep the damaged collectors litho plus sent me a new PERFECT one. im so happy.

[quote name='gauu']just call them up i did lee and they let me keep the damaged collectors litho plus sent me a new PERFECT one. im so happy.[/QUOTE]

Cool! Now hook CAGs up!! How much you want!?

bread's done
Back