[OOS] Mortal Kombat: Deception XBOX $9.99 with free 3 day shipping

[quote name='waxHead']Midway couldn't just add them to the XBox version as well... *sigh*[/QUOTE]

The added characters were to make up for the lack of online play.

[quote name='guessed']Are you sure? I thought that was Deadly Alliance (but I'm not at all certain, so you could be right).[/QUOTE]

Deadly Alliance is part of the current green tag sale at TRU. But I haven't seen any deals on Deception for GC, so I'm not sure what smick was referring to. I'd love to see a deal on the GC version though.

-DM

I'm sure it's online only. I called my local B&M EB about several of the games that tend to bounce back and forth (Zelda: Four Swords, Metroid Prime 2, and Guilty Gear Isuka before I finally bought it). The price in-store was always the higher price.

BTW, Deception is back up at $29.99. I'll watch it to see if it goes back down to $9.99; I'll for sure snag one if/when it does...

Sweet deal while it lasted, I bought this one right at launch. It's been a while, I oughtta fire this one up and jump on LIVE sometime over the next few days. I've been playing tons of the older MK's lately so I'll definitely be rusty when I go back to Deception. But if hundreds of people JUST bought the game, maybe I'll run into some easy competition ;-).

bread's done
Back