[OOS] PS4 "Launch Edition" back in stock at Amazon - no bundle required, $399.99

They were available for about 45 minutes.

BestBuy had them available Monday and they were only available for about 10 minutes.

I'll get a PS4 someday. Meanwhile, I got a PS3 with 30+ games and a bunch of Blu-Rays to enjoy...

Still, $400 for this and for a 500GB capacity OOB (out of box) is a damned good price point out the gate. But I am waiting for the lineup to expand (aside from FFXV and KH3, there's nothing else that makes me want to justify the $400).

I was one of the ones who had a DOA PS4 since launch day. It took about 3 calls to Sony to get the box shipped to me and once that was done and in their hands they sent it back quickly. Got it back yesterday so I get to enjoy it almost a month after being released. Customer service messed up my address once so that added to the time. Also they kept trying to get me to buy warranties...I was going to be like look, I don't even have a working system, why the hell would I buy a warranty for it already..... Just hopefully everyone else with the same DOA on arrival gets their systems replaced or refunded. I finally get to play games with my friends tonight...woot...but yes the lineup sucks badly right now. If you can't get one, don't be too disappointed. Other than multiplayer shooters i'm playing with my friends....there is nothing great right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back