[OOS] "Sky Captain & World Of Tomorrow" Blu $6.95 @ Amazon

Wow, I must've just got in. I got pre-orders on Sweeney Todd & There Will Be Blood to get over $25 for Free Shipping. I'm seriously considering buying Prime, as I've made a buttload of orders since going HD from Amazon.

[quote name='geeknhard']Wow, I must've just got in. I got pre-orders on Sweeney Todd & There Will Be Blood to get over $25 for Free Shipping. I'm seriously considering buying Prime, as I've made a buttload of orders since going HD from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Search for the Prime thread on CAG and share the cost with other people. It ends up being under $20, which is well worth it.

[quote name='geeknhard']Wow, I must've just got in. I got pre-orders on Sweeney Todd & There Will Be Blood to get over $25 for Free Shipping. I'm seriously considering buying Prime, as I've made a buttload of orders since going HD from Amazon.[/quote]Having had it for over a year and then not renewing it, it's truly like crack on Amazon. :drool:

I've used shipping filler to make it up to $25 more than once since I dropped it, though it's nice on single item purchases like this. $79 nice, that's up to you. For me, as I had it for $20 net from the Xmas 2006 promotion, that was a non-brainer. For $79, it was a little rich for my blood.

[quote name='bballplaya210']Search for the Prime thread on CAG and share the cost with other people. It ends up being under $20, which is well worth it.[/quote]I read about that, but I'm like the Lone Ranger of online shopping amongst my friends, I doubt I could come up with another person to go in on Prime with me, let alone 3. [quote name='shrike4242']Having had it for over a year and then not renewing it, it's truly like crack on Amazon. :drool:

I've used shipping filler to make it up to $25 more than once since I dropped it, though it's nice on single item purchases like this. $79 nice, that's up to you. For me, as I had it for $20 net from the Xmas 2006 promotion, that was a non-brainer. For $79, it was a little rich for my blood.[/quote]I had the 3 month trial back in the day, it was awesome being able to get fast shipping on every item ordered. The $79 would suck, but that breaks down to about $7 a month & with how often I've been ordering for them, I might have to give it a go when I got $79 laying around I don't know what to do with. So in other words, I'll probably never get it. :razz:

[quote name='shrike4242']Having had it for over a year and then not renewing it, it's truly like crack on Amazon. :drool:

I've used shipping filler to make it up to $25 more than once since I dropped it, though it's nice on single item purchases like this. $79 nice, that's up to you. For me, as I had it for $20 net from the Xmas 2006 promotion, that was a non-brainer. For $79, it was a little rich for my blood.[/quote]

I did the same thing by jumping on it back in '06 when they did the toy promo thing. I got so addicted to having it that I went maybe a month after it expired and just bit the bullet for $79. I use it enough to justify it, hell, it's worth having just for the holiday months alone.

[quote name='bballplaya210']Search for the Prime thread on CAG and share the cost with other people. It ends up being under $20, which is well worth it.[/quote]Yeah, though as I've stated more than once, doing that is against the TOS for Amazon Prime, so you take your life in your hands that way.

[quote name='geeknhard']I read about that, but I'm like the Lone Ranger of online shopping amongst my friends, I doubt I could come up with another person to go in on Prime with me, let alone 3. I had the 3 month trial back in the day, it was awesome being able to get fast shipping on every item ordered. The $79 would suck, but that breaks down to about $7 a month & with how often I've been ordering for them, I might have to give it a go when I got $79 laying around I don't know what to do with. So in other words, I'll probably never get it. :razz:[/quote]Mine was bridged back from the 3 month trial, so it was about 15 months for the net $20. Only been a few times so far that I was reaching to hit the $25 mark, though in retrospect, I probably should have.

bread's done
Back