(OOS)Spiderman 2 (ds) $3.99 at Wherehouse.com

IT'S NOT OUT OF STOCK!!!!!

The right side is for a USED version, which IS out of stock.

EDIT: Okay, NOW it's out of stock.

Wow, that was quick.

[quote name='Scorch']IT'S NOT OUT OF STOCK!!!!!

The right side is for a USED version, which IS out of stock.[/quote]

Both are saying OOS for me...

heh, I saw the new in stock. but I didn't believe it, so I looked at some websites, then when I clicked buy it was out of stock

I never entered a credit card #, and I just clicked CHECKOUT and I was done. My friend traded and bought some stuff through this site before, so I guess they had it saved. Was anyone else able to get it?

[quote name='slidecage']Bet they wondering why they just got flooded with everyone buying that game[/quote]

Actually, I think only you're wondering that, because the people that work at the order place have common sense.

The people from the site, however, do not.

going in and out of stock, i guess. i just got an order in... $7.24 after tax + shipping. thanks for the heads up badmrfrosty20!

oooo myyy goooddd i luvvvv this site
first the nintendo 64 games(also dreamcast)
and now this!!!!!
fucking sick ass deals on this site

i got 2 paper marios complete for 3 bucks each from this site and sold one for like 40 and that one paid for all the other games i got at the same time. ooo i also got 2 pokemon stadium 2 completes from them and both for 3 dolla each and sold one for 22. fucking 65 dollars recieved from 6 dollas paid. fucking siccckkk deals

i repeat i fucking luvvv this site

i bet somebody bought like 9 of these and is gonna either:

1. ebay em
2. trade them in
3. give them away
4. EBAY THEM AND TRADE THEM IN!!!

[quote name='cag1000']oooo myyy goooddd i luvvvv this site
and now this!!!!!
shaq-fuing sick ass deals on this site

i got 2 paper marios complete for 3 bucks each from this site and sold one for like 40 and that one paid for all the other games i got at the same time. ooo i also got 2 pokemon stadium 2 completes from them and both for 3 dolla each and sold one for 22. shaq-fuing 65 dollars recieved from 6 dollas paid. shaq-fuing siccckkk deals

i repeat i shaq-fuing luvvv this site[/quote]

So, because of dicks like you, I'm still in the search for a complete Paper Mario that I actually want to play? Lame.

[quote name='cag1000']oooo myyy goooddd i luvvvv this site
and now this!!!!!

i got 2 paper marios complete for 3 bucks each from this site and sold one for like 40 and that one paid for all the other games i got at the same time. ooo i also got 2 pokemon stadium 2 completes from them and both for 3 dolla each and sold one for 22. shaq-fuing 65 dollars recieved from 6 dollas paid. shaq-fuing siccckkk deals

I hope you ****ing choke. It's pricks like you who need to be dragged out, stripped, and shot in the mouth.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='cag1000']oooo myyy goooddd i luvvvv this site
and now this!!!!!

So, because of dicks like you, I'm still in the search for a complete Paper Mario that I actually want to play? Lame.[/quote]
He bought 2 copies, not 10...Get over it.

BTW, I believe that when you add an item to your cart at Wherehouse, the system actually holds that item for you unless you are inactive for more than a certain amount of time...So that means that the game won't sell out if it's in your cart, it also means that it will be removed from other people's carts if they don't purchase it. :D

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='cag1000']oooo myyy goooddd i luvvvv this site
and now this!!!!!

So, because of dicks like you, I'm still in the search for a complete Paper Mario that I actually want to play? Lame.[/quote]

BTW, I believe that when you add an item to your cart at Wherehouse, the system actually holds that item for you unless you are inactive for more than a certain amount of time...So that means that the game won't sell out if it's in your cart, it also means that it will be removed from other people's carts if they don't purchase it. :D[/quote]

The thing that pisses people off is that he SOLD them. **** everybody else who wants to KEEP, huh?

Right. He bought two copies, and another person bought 5. What's the difference? He bought more than he needed and so did everyone else. Because of that mentality, I've still yet to play Paper Mario, one or two. I seriously doubt any CAG'er would sell me a complete Paper Mario 64 for $3.

[quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='cag1000']oooo myyy goooddd i luvvvv this site
and now this!!!!!

BTW, I believe that when you add an item to your cart at Wherehouse, the system actually holds that item for you unless you are inactive for more than a certain amount of time...So that means that the game won't sell out if it's in your cart, it also means that it will be removed from other people's carts if they don't purchase it. :D[/quote]

The thing that pisses people off is that he SOLD them. **** everybody else who wants to KEEP, huh?[/quote]
Like I said, he only bought 2, one for himself and one for a profit...Sure it's not the nicest thing to do to other CAGers, but he's isn't the reason you (or I) didn't get a copy of Paper Mario. He definitely didn't horde them.

[quote name='help1']i bet somebody bought like 9 of these and is gonna either:

1. ebay em
2. trade them in
3. give them away
4. EBAY THEM AND TRADE THEM IN!!![/quote]

OTT, your sig is KILLING me. It's really slowing down my browser. I hope I can appeal to your kindness and ask you to change it. Thanks.

I bought a copy of SPiderman 2 for the DS yesterday at Target. It has not been opened and was originally going to be a gift for someone, but i was just able to get an order in from the link provided. I will have a chance tomorrow to return this game, so I'm wondering: Does Wherehouse typically honor mistakes such as this?

[quote name='Querjek']I bought a copy of SPiderman 2 for the DS yesterday at Target. It has not been opened and was originally going to be a gift for someone, but i was just able to get an order in from the link provided. I will have a chance tomorrow to return this game, so I'm wondering: Does Wherehouse typically honor mistakes such as this?[/quote]

You can take your time since Target has a 90 day return policy.

I get just as upset as others with people who buy games only to sell and make a profit, and sadly thats also the foundation of American buisness.

[quote name='62t'][quote name='Querjek']I bought a copy of SPiderman 2 for the DS yesterday at Target. It has not been opened and was originally going to be a gift for someone, but i was just able to get an order in from the link provided. I will have a chance tomorrow to return this game, so I'm wondering: Does Wherehouse typically honor mistakes such as this?[/quote]

You can take your time since Target has a 90 day return policy.[/quote]
Awesome, thanks!

[quote name='Querjek']I bought a copy of SPiderman 2 for the DS yesterday at Target. It has not been opened and was originally going to be a gift for someone, but i was just able to get an order in from the link provided. I will have a chance tomorrow to return this game, so I'm wondering: Does Wherehouse typically honor mistakes such as this?[/quote]

From my expereance they don't honor price mistakes. I ordered a game in July from them, don't remember what it was, for $4.99 and it had to be $49.99, never got it. They will send you email with apology .

Good Luck.

If the guy chooses to take advantage of a deal and buy two copies and resell one it's his business. You would do the same damn thing so get over it. If he didn't find it in time, some other prick will buy them and do the same .. at least it's a CAG member.

[quote name='crazytalkx']HOLY SHIITE!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUR BUCKS?!!!!!!! OUT OF STOCK????????!!!!!!!!!! SHAQ-FU!!!![/quote]

I need earplugs now. Any deals ? :|

omg this is so Awesome!! i can't wait till they get some more in Stock cause i'm forsure getting this game

wow i was just about to buy it full price then this happens! i love this site :D

Dammit! Why'd I have to see this topic so late?? I could have used a DS game (I'm currently only playing the Metroid Demo)

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='cag1000']oooo myyy goooddd i luvvvv this site
and now this!!!!!

The thing that pisses people off is that he SOLD them. **** everybody else who wants to KEEP, huh?[/quote]
Like I said, he only bought 2, one for himself and one for a profit...Sure it's not the nicest thing to do to other CAGers, but he's isn't the reason you (or I) didn't get a copy of Paper Mario. He definitely didn't horde them.[/quote]

do u know how hard it was to get those 2 paper marios
i practically lived on wherehouse.com to get them
it took me over a week of everyday a million times a day checking
if u did'nt get one its because u didn't try hard enough
these deals don't fall in your lap most of the time it takes work
would have rather i tried trading it to someone on here?
i thought about it but didn't feel right capitalizing on anyone here

[quote name='Drakken']So, any word on whether they're honoring this or not?[/quote]

I doubt that they'll honor it. I bet everyone who orders will get a 10 percent off coupon for their troubles.

bread's done
Back