[OOS] Time Crisis: Razing Storm (PS3) $9.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='dz00mb1e']For those who have missed it, they're selling pre-owned copies for the same price. Great deal to stack with if you're a Gamer's Club Unlocked member. Can always check your local BB. Just scored a copy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i was thinking that but no used copies anywhere remotely near me. Maybe next time...or maybe theyll become available on psn soon.

for those who buy the used versions, are the bonus modes (arcade port of time crisis 4 and deadstorm pirates) on the disc, or was there a DLC to redeem?

[quote name='Muthafodder']Why is the header and footer missing on the web page layout?[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell, this won't show up if you search directly for it on BB. The only way It comes up is if you go the pre-owned page and then click "Disc" on the right side. That's likely the reason it shows a truncated page

[quote name='ssjmichael']As far as I can tell, this won't show up if you search directly for it on BB. The only way It comes up is if you go the pre-owned page and then click "Disc" on the right side. That's likely the reason it shows a truncated page[/QUOTE]

Yup, that did it.
Thought it was a ninja find through URL fadangling.

[quote name='shivan128']for those who buy the used versions, are the bonus modes (arcade port of time crisis 4 and deadstorm pirates) on the disc, or was there a DLC to redeem?[/QUOTE]

they're both on the disc

Yeah, I didn't find a new copy at my store when I went a few days ago. I didn't see a used copy either.

Hopefully, my store will get some used copies of Time Crisis Razing Storm in the future like they did with Deadly Premonition. Went from one copy that I bought during the second to last Buy 2 Get 1 Free to like 3 copies a couple of weeks later.

[quote name='brisk167']the game itself is short but should be identical to the arcade which could be both good and bad[/QUOTE]

It's not short if you play for score and/or a one-credit completion like you're supposed to.

online wasn't getting me anywhere I had a friend in store look it up and one store had 7 preowned. I didn't believe it but I went there today and after I got mine 5 preowned was left. as of 8:00pm tonight

Best buy #263

In elkridge (columbia ) MD

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Wish I would have seen this when it was live. I need some more Move games besides LBP2, Killzone & Sports Champions[/QUOTE]

House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut

[quote name='TheHelix']House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut[/QUOTE]

Have my eye on this one...much more than Time Crisis. Just need the price to go down a bit.

Also, I'm having a lot of fun playing the Home Run Derby of MLB 11 with Move.

bread's done
Back