(OOS) TimeShift (Xbox 360) $7.99 + FS @ buy.com

I rented this awhile ago. Not the greatest game, and it wasn't great to look at, but the time "shifting" mechanics were interesting. Hard not to recommend it at this price.

wish they could shift time and make me want to play this..picked it up for $10 a while back at GS, haven't put it in yet..

[quote name='geohouse']Hmm not sure on this title. Is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Usually when I have that same question I'll Youtube some gameplay video and check out gamerankings.

I figure I could spend $8 on a lot worse things. In for one thanx OP.

I had this game in my backlog for a long time and finally got around to it a few months ago. I was really pumped when I saw a commercial of stealing an enemies grenade and killing him with it. That alone was the hook that made me buy this game.

Sadly, this is not a great game, and was barely entertaining to me. Its a poor shooter, especially when compared to the Call of Duty series (not that this is the be-all-end-all for shooters, but was my most recent frame of reference), whose only hook is the timeshifting. Even this wasnt really enough to make it interesting and I really couldnt wait for it to be over.

That said, its probably worth $8, especially if you want some cheap achievements. When I buy a game, I generally look at its playtime/cost ratio. You will probably get around 8-10 hrs of play out of this which makes it

Thanks for y'all's opinion on this game; I am pretty sure it will help others save their money for another game.

As for me; I've been wanting to play this game since I first read about it on Gamestop. Unfortunately, the reviews say that this game could have been way better if it were not in such a long development cycle due to changing platforms, swapping publishers and missing several release dates.

I'm happy buying at this price instead of full retail :) Plus I can't wait to play that objective they mentioned in the Gamespot review :lol:
...tired first-person shooter objectives like going through an entire level just to push a button.

bread's done
Back