(OOS) XBOX 360 Pro IN STOCK NO BUNDLE

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow, there's a 360 in stock at the gamestop in my town... According to the online inventory anyway.[/QUOTE]
Hmm....same with me.

a ton of places are showing up with them in stock around me, but none of them have them for sale. guess they were for pre-orders.

There's actually quite a few Gamestop's around me showing as having them in stock, maybe Gamestop got their second shipment.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']There's actually quite a few Gamestop's around me showing as having them in stock, maybe Gamestop got their second shipment.[/QUOTE]

People on Fat Wallet say the inventory is current as of last night, not real time.

Just a reality check: While they might have them in stock, they also might not. I ordered a DVD box set there 3 months ago that said "usually ships in 24 hours" and it never shipped. When I called GS, the rep told me that their system is prone to errors, and that they did not nor ever would have inventory of that item. The box set still shows "in stock" today.

Anyway, good luck to those that ordered. Just don't cancel your orders elsewhere, etc.

[quote name='illennium']Just a reality check: While they might have them in stock, they also might not. I ordered a DVD box set there 3 months ago that said "usually ships in 24 hours" and it never shipped. When I called GS, the rep told me that their system is prone to errors, and that they did not nor ever would have inventory of that item. The box set still shows "in stock" today.

Anyway, good luck to those that ordered. Just don't cancel your orders elsewhere, etc.[/QUOTE]

that would be a messed up mistake. I would demand satisfaction until they get a restraining order on me. or i would just forget about it 10 minutes later.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']There's actually quite a few Gamestop's around me showing as having them in stock, maybe Gamestop got their second shipment.[/QUOTE]

I called 2 stores that said they had 1-3 in stock and both said they have none for people without preorders, so I wouldnt trust it at all.

fucking mom gave me an invalid credit card..by the time the fucking page reloaded they were all gone. Im fucking pissed, what should i break.

[quote name='afedock']ungrateful for what, I didn't get anything.[/QUOTE]

How about this?

[quote name='afedock']fucking mom gave me an invalid credit card[/QUOTE]

If you can't figure it out, I'm not going to spell it out for you.

I missed out by about 2 seconds... Wanted to order one for my brothers, its all they want for Christmas. My parents just want to get them boots and jackets since they can't find one anywhere.

[quote name='Maverick CRV']Just checked my order status. "BACK ORDERED." :([/QUOTE]

Yupe.. got the same thing..... gonna call and check tommorrow.... and cancel it if its a no go.

that sucks...but if we don't cancel, we'll get on the next shipment, right?

[quote name='Apossum']that sucks...but if we don't cancel, we'll get on the next shipment, right?[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. And even if we do...who knows when the next shipment will be? I'm going to leave mine until tomorrow morning and if nothing's changed, I'll cancel.

[quote name='Apossum']that sucks...but if we don't cancel, we'll get on the next shipment, right?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm wonderin about as well. How is gamestop about fufilling backorders? I don't see any harm in hanging onto this until I find one elsewhere since they don't charge your card until it ships.

Haha, atleast all the people who ordered a bunch of them won't be getting theirs in time to ebay scam them. I'm going to let my order ride out until I actually get one. I don't care if its summer 06, I'm not paying more than MSRP.

[quote name='jm2u']Haha, atleast all the people who ordered a bunch of them won't be getting theirs in time to ebay scam them.[/QUOTE]

Actually, a few people from FatWallet have already confirmed that their order has shipped. Probably the scammers. Ugh...life's not fair.

Oh well. I won't be paying more than MSRP either. I guess it's camping time at Best Buy for me.

[quote name='Maverick CRV']Actually, a few people from FatWallet have already confirmed that their order has shipped. Probably the scammers. Ugh...life's not fair.

Oh well. I won't be paying more than MSRP either. I guess it's camping time at Best Buy for me.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure they aren't refering to the Target bundle? I saw some posts about that one, but didn't notice anything about the gamestop one shipping.

Just read this over at FatWallet.com's forums...

fyi,
i spoke to a rep last night before they closed. he stated they were put up on the web by mistake. that they only sell bundles via the web site & that orders would be canceled.

hopefully he is incorrect.....

Freaking crap.

Dear GameStop.com Customer:

Unfortunately, without our permission or knowledge, someone determined a method to view product pages of unavailable products via our URL link format. This link was then distributed on several web sites and message boards. The Xbox 360 Premium Bundle ($399.99) you ordered yesterday was not publicly listed for sale or available on GameStop.com, including on our search and Xbox 360 pages. We are taking steps to identify this individual and will work to ensure this does not occur again.

As this product is unavailable and was not intended for sale, we must regretfully cancel your order. Along with our sincere apologies for this unfortunate incident, please accept the attached GameStop.com coupon good for $5.00 off any purchase of $25.00 or more.

Sincerely,

GameStop.com Customer Service

It was too good to be true.

[quote name='OGHowie']
It was too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just got the email as well. Don't you love how they blame the message boards for their mistake?

The guys over at FatWallet forums are livid... should be interesting to read the rest of the day.

[quote name='Maizrim']Yeah, just got the email as well. Don't you love how they blame the message boards for their mistake?

The guys over at FatWallet forums are livid... should be interesting to read the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

I sent a nasty email back. That crap excuse sounded like some half cooked conspiracy theory

Hey just use the $5 coupon for a preorder of aria of sorrow and harmony 2 pack next month. I ordered one knew it wasn't going to pan out $5 coupon helps a little ...

bread's done
Back