Open Box Wii Remotes $25 @ Stootsi.com

Xilden

CAG Veteran
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi guys, longtime lurker, first-time poster here, but I found this deal on wii remotes from stootsi.com. They're sort of like woot.com, with the whole one-day, one-deal gimmick.

http://stootsi.com

While i've never bought anything from them personally, I hear they're pretty reputable, so this should be a good way to pick up some extra wii remotes when people come over if you don't mind the whole open box thing.

Each remote costs $24.99, you can buy up to three, and shipping all depends on your zip code. Sorry I don't have more info on shipping guys. >_<

Anyways, stootsi mentioned that they're going to be doing a lot of gaming deals in the next couple of days, so keep checking the site for new deals. Yesterday, they had open box Xbox 360 wireless controllers for $24.99, so maybe PS3 controllers are going up tomorrow?

Stootsi is pretty reliable from my experience. Every once in a while they have pretty good free stuff, and all the stuff I've ordered comes fast. Might pick one up for my cousin. Thanks OP.

thanks for the heads up. it's sitting in my cart, not sure if i'll bite yet. i'm going to need a 3rd controller for my new Wii (got one off Amazon today finally). after shipping for me it's $31 open box. after tax @ retail, it is 42.80 new. decent deal, but still feels a bit much.

hm.. i'm wondering about other options now. maybe it'll come out cheaper but with more hassles with GCO? 29.99 w/ free shipping over there.

Just picked this up. Now I am glad I jumped at the chance a few weeks back to get free shipping on all orders until the end of the year. $24.99 for a wii remote, Ill take it.

For those wondering, Stootsi's deal one day was free shipping for the rest of the year for like $5. Since then I have purchased a couple items which made it well worth it.

bread's done
Back