Opening the Xbox 360 Video

[quote name='saetia']My fears were proven true. No frickin' AV cables...[/QUOTE]

Wait, what?

There's no red white and yellow cable thingies to hook into the TV?

[quote name='Scorch']Wait, what?

There's no red white and yellow cable thingies to hook into the TV?[/QUOTE]

shit - I watched it again - those are component for HD not composite :bomb:

[quote name='joevan']shit - I watched it again - those are component for HD not composite :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the hell that means, what does that mean? There's not red yellow and white audio/video cables? How the fuck am I supposed to play it without audio/video cables??

Guess you didn't catch the A/V adapter that he pulled out.

Good.. I was about to say, I didn't think enough people had HDTV for them to not include the standard red/white/yellow cables.

[quote name='Scorch']I don't know what the hell that means, what does that mean? There's not red yellow and white audio/video cables? How the fuck am I supposed to play it without audio/video cables??[/QUOTE]

Deleted for ignorance :cool:

There is a small adapter with the A/V input box on one end. The standard red/white/yellow are part of the HD cables.

What? Then what was the AV adapter Neudog was talking about?

/edit: I can't decide whether to be relieved, panicked or confused

[quote name='neudog']There is a small adapter with the A/V input box on one end. The standard red/white/yellow are part of the HD cables.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected ;) I did not know you could use HD ables at A/V :whistle2:s
Have to buy a HD tv to try this out on now :rofl:

For any that are confused this adaptor is shown right after the headset (approx. 2:30). I will look for online photos to post.

Isn't it that the Premium package includes component, and the Core package includes standard composite?

The ones seen in the video are most definitely component.

I don't have enough fucking high def inputs on my TV!!! They need to make a high def converter like those game selector switches.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah but once he has it unpacked, what the hell is he going to play on it?[/QUOTE]

EB has kameo for days already...

Sweet it comes with a free xbox!!!

nm....that's the power supply.

[quote name='JamesM4321']Am I the only one the video didn't work for??? I tried it on 2 different computers.[/QUOTE]

Click the link that I posted, wait for it to load, click the Download Now button, wait for it to load, click what server you want to download it from, you might have to wait, it will tell you when your link is ready, click the link it gave you after you waited, it should have brought up the download window, there.

[quote name='JamesM4321']Am I the only one the video didn't work for??? I tried it on 2 different computers.[/QUOTE]

James M's rule. i'm also a James M.

[quote name='Scorch']I don't know what the hell that means, what does that mean? There's not red yellow and white audio/video cables? How the fuck am I supposed to play it without audio/video cables??

Good.. I was about to say, I didn't think enough people had HDTV for them to not include the standard red/white/yellow cables.[/QUOTE]

Taken from GameSpot.com - Xbox 360 HD Video AV Cable
The Component HD AV Cable provides an "all-in-one" solution for both hi-definition TVs that use component video input and standard-definition TVs that use composite video input. It also has an optical port for 5.1-sound, but you'll have to provide your own cable.

[quote name='Ledhed']Isn't it that the Premium package includes component, and the Core package includes standard composite?

The ones seen in the video are most definitely component.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm...Led suck snipe. You work at Gamestop, you should know this.

I think the premium comes with the HD cables which can also be used as regular composite and the core comes with plain composite.

Did you use Firefox? It wouldn't work in Firefox for me, I had to use IE.

bread's done
Back