Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (360) NVM, Temporary Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I don't see a game of this high quality and realism selling that well with the masses that are used to zero strategy arcadey games like halo and COD

Once COD6 hits, expect "2nd rate" holiday releases like this to plummet to 30 and 40

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']yea I don't see a game of this high quality and realism selling that well with the masses that are used to zero strategy arcadey games like halo and COD

Once COD6 hits, expect "2nd rate" holiday releases like this to plummet to 30 and 40[/QUOTE]

:roll:

The Wizard of OZ has spoken, Halo 3 ODST selling 2 million in one day is what every gaming company WISHES to achieve. I'm interested in Operation Flashpoint but with games like Uncharted 2 and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 around the corner this game cannot compete.

THey should have released this game at the beginning of Summer so they could have sold SOME copies.....

hmm this could be interesting i wanted to try this but will be hard pressed to get it with nba 2k10, demon's souls, and SAW!!!! (all today) thanks though OP

Yeah, its a shame cuz Codemasters is a great company, but very poor timing of release. Its just no match to U2 and CODMW2.

We'll be seeing this in target clearance a couple of months down the road

I know this game will be $30 as soon as MW2 hits but I just can't resist. The original Operation Flashpoint is one of my favorite games of all time. Too bad the 360 version doesn't have a mission editor like the original did, though :(

[quote name='solaris389']Operation Flashpoint: First casualty of Holiday '09.

Next... Brutal Legend.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

I expect both Brutal Legend and GH: Van Halen being major casualties this season.

[quote name='Dietcola']If I preordered it and put full payment do I get the difference?[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling Gamestop would have said sorry but this dropped in price after the game shipped. I was SO getting ready to e-mail them but glad I came here first to check.

It looks like it was just a slight glitch while they were adding the pre-owned section to the game's page.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Agreed.

I expect both Brutal Legend and GH: Van Halen being major casualties this season.[/QUOTE]

That is the reason I will be selling GH: Van Halen as soon as I get it in the mail. Hopefully it comes soon.

The idiots at GS mixed up the used prices with the new prices. Used = 49.99, new= 59.99 :(. I jizzed my pants too, but I realized that it just couldn't be. Prices are now corrected though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back