Opinion Needed

King Of Prussia

CAG Veteran
Hi,
I just wanted some input on a way to save some money to make sure it will actually work. I plan to get Assassin's Creed II, COD6, and L4D2 form Amazon.
1. Buy ECA membership- $20
2. Pre-order Assassin's Creed II- $51.29
3. Pre-order COD 6- $54.01 - $10 from Assassin's Creed promotion so $44.01
4. Pre-order L4D2- $49.50 - $10 from COD6 promotion so $39.50.
Total $154.80

Then, I could trade in COD4 for 19.99 and L4D for 12.50 (Assassin's Creed is only 5 bucks so its not worth it) for 32.49 in credit so the total would be:
$122.31

My question is that there will no conflicting coupons etc with the amazon purchases? Also, what do you think of trading in COD4 an L4D. Is it worth it? Are the games different enough? I don't have a 1000 GS for either game but I don't really care about GS. Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure of the release dates of those games, but I believe you only get the $10 credits after each respective game ships.

GIMAG is a code that will get you a free ECA membership. It should still work, although I'm not 100% sure about that. You could have triple stacked the 10% codes (to 30% off any games) if you had signed up a month ago when that GIMAG code went live. I triple stacked on a prestige edition of MW2 today and got $45 off of it.

[quote name='IRHari']Can't you use that Gamepro code like most of us did to get the ECA membership for free?[/QUOTE]

Actually, it was a code from Game Informer, not Gamepro. It made the membership free, I believe.

There's a thread about it on the Video Game Deals section, OP.

Thanks, I used the GIMAG code and I got the ECA membership for free. Now can I still triple-stack the codes? I would just get three codes and apply them correct? Could I do tihs multiple times?

You could save money by buying these one at a time and after you are done, get the next one you want which would have already dropped in price. Are you going to play through all of them at the same time?

bread's done
Back