Opinion of games.

emokid9963

CAGiversary!
Hello,
Im trying to pick a game. I have a few in mind, and just want to know some peoples personal opinions on these games. I was thinking of Crysis 2 or Just Cause 2. I've been looking at both those games for awhile, and not sure what I should get. Just wanna know what you guys think about it. Let me know if their good or suck. If you wanna suggest something else feel free. Thanks in advnace for the help!

Crysis 2 will probably bore you to tears. I haven't played Just Cause 2 but I'm sure it's the better choice, most people enjoyed it.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Crysis 2 will probably bore you to tears. I haven't played Just Cause 2 but I'm sure it's the better choice, most people enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

WOW! Is it really that bad dang.... Well what are some recent games that you would recommend??

Not much has come out unless you're fan of Portal or Mortal Kombat. Maybe look into L.A. Noire if you're into that type of game, it's supposed to be very good.

Otherwise you might want to look for older games you may have missed.

just cause is pretty fun and there is a shitload of stuff to find and do but it does get kind of repetitive and it doesnt have mp. but it is a true open world game you can go basically everywhere in any number of ways and if youre the kind of person who can think outside of the box the ways to have fun are endless.

havent played any of crysis outside of the mp demo which imo was boring.

Thanks everyone for the helpful responses. I guess I will pass on Crysis 2 and Just Cause 2. Now the question is what should I get now lol!

bread's done
Back