OpinionOutpost, An honost 1 week review.

Endangered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Ive been using Opinion Outpost now for 1 week. Im here to post my honost 1 week review, no BS, if you want to try it, then try it, I wont be bumping this post.

The idea of doing some surveys for some extra cash is great, they dont take long for the most part.

In 1 week I have earned $11 doing a total of 7 surveys. A 50 pointer that I was offered the 2nd day I signed up, it was for registering with neilson. a 30 pointer and 3 10 pointers.

It is difficult to be accepted for the surveys, it is somewhat annoying that to be accepted to the actual survey you have to pass a 3-5 minute pre-survey.

If you fail to be accepted you get to spin a slot machine and you "might" win free spin or free points. Ive spun the real about 10 time and have never won anything on it.

The trick to being accepted into surveys is to answer the demographic questions as "prefer not to answer". Dont give them your income, your race, etc etc, just click prefer not to answer.

All in all, ive spent about 5 hours of free time on a total of 20 surveys, only finishing 7 and making $11. Very easy to transfer that over to amazon gift codes.

http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/9760418

bread's done
Back