Opinions on PS4 I should buy?

Treyjyert

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Alright, I've decided to buy a PS4 this week when I saw the current Cartwheel/Registry deal going on at Target. Then I saw Best Buy is offering the 1TB COD bundle + Fallout 4 & some other add-ons. I crunched the numbers and overall I'd save about $50 buying the 1TB COD bundle. I'd pay more upfront cash wise today BUT over the long haul I'd save.

I came to this conclusion after factoring in the following:

I don't play COD so I'd sell the map pack ($5+) & trade in the game to BBY for $40.

I would save money not having to upgrade the HDD & it's ready to play out of the box.

I'd get rewards certs. for purchasing the PS4 + a bonus $10 coupon for spending $100+.

I have some old PS3 games to trade in.

I'm leaning heavily towards picking up the COD bundle but I was curious if anyone had any experience with the 1TB HD & if it was good enough. Or would I be better off picking up a different HDD & going with the Uncharted bundle?

Not sure on your main question but if you sign up for a college registry you get a 15% off coupon about 2 days after signing up for anything in your registry online. and if you hook up a target debit red card to your normal account you will get an extra 5% off. So 20% off the 1tb is $82 or so which is more then the fallout 4 game is worth. This works for the buy 2 get 1 free, I have all of that in my cart and it comes to$476.47 before tax with the bundle and 3 59$ games. So really 4 games and a 1 TB for about $500 after tax. If it was not BF in 2 weeks you could get games that would sell on Craigslist for 50 each and have a 1tb for 300.....

Just the console is $65 cheaper with just the 15% off. So just under 90 before tax if you have the red card as well.

Thanks for the help! I went ahead and got the 1TB at BBY because I had a couple of gift cards. The difference after comparing both deals was a little cheaper at BBY but not by too much. I might get another $15 taken off since they were out of the Sony charging station & supposedly they're sold out across the whole company so we'll see.

Traded in BOP3 in-store right after purchase so I'll save that for Black Friday.

Again, thanks for the help!

bread's done
Back